Aquatic

Tiny question

How many dragons are there in the game? I've been looking for a while now but I can't find an answer that's not from 2014.

If you mean 'unique breeds', currently 288 (via the official on-scroll counter, though some users personally count it differently because of alts/variants/etc). If you mean 'individual dragons across the whole game'.... I don't think there is any way to know that. It's certainly not a given statistic anywhere. I'd guess somewhere upward of 1 million, but there is no real way to even guess at it.

I'd say more than that; IIRC at one point we did learn that there were over 1/3 million scrolls, didn't we ? My own scroll number is well over half a million, but I don't know what number they started at. And I've been here for 11 years. At an average of - say - 10 dragons each, that's - WAY over a million !

And as a result of looking into that - did we not once have the ability to view scrolls by their number ? I just tried to view my own that way (I know the number) and I got that I can't find that scroll... If I out in a random number I get the same, so it's not a nothing doing thing....

Edited by Fuzzbucket