Long_Before_Sunrise

I am unable to create a group for Mirisia Amphipteres

I've tried in various ways, and instead of creating a group, it jumps back to the group name as if there is an error every time [⚠️This field cannot contain   ] , even when I tried to name the group Mirisia or Amphipteres. 

I had no problem creating a group for the NR pygmies.

Are you trying to use the filter ? I just created one called Mirisia with no trouble at all - I just picked one and went for "all of this breed" and bingo.

The adult description of Mirisia Amphipteres contains byte order marks. They are invisible characters, inserted by accident, which are illegal in group names. If you highlighted and copied the name "Mirisia Amphipteres" from the description, then it contains those characters. On the other hand, if you type "Mirisia Amphipteres" yourself, you shouldn't have that problem. :)

Edited by 0x08

The OP said neither Mirisia nor Amphipteres worked, so I doubt if that's it.

2 hours ago, 0x08 said:

The adult description of Mirisia Amphipteres contains byte order marks. They are invisible characters, inserted by accident, which are illegal in group names. If you highlighted and copied the name "Mirisia Amphipteres" from the description, then it contains those characters. On the other hand, if you type "Mirisia Amphipteres" yourself, you shouldn't have that problem. :)

That's it. I didn't know there were byte order marks. Thank you!