TJ09

2021-09-26 - September Dragon Release

Whoa! Big pygmies! Both hatchies look great. Maybe I'll have better luck catching now that it's later in the morning. 

Finally got my fill of the new eggs. Four of each for now.

Love the little pink wyrm! And the pygmy is a lovely color. I hope it holds in the adult.

Good luck to all those who are still hunting. :)

These eggs go so fast and from what I've observed.

White eggs fall in Alpine and Jungle. Pink Pygmy eggs fall in Alpine, Jungle and Volcano but are easier to catch in Volcano because there's no white eggs.

Ooh, cute new hatchlings. I was able to grab 3 at midnight and then had to sleep, but managed to egglock myself this morning. Hopefully it won't be too hard to catch more of these. I'm very excited that this looks like a simple, straightforward release. Yay for new wyrms and new pygmies! I've always thought the S2 Arsani would make a good pygmy adult, and I'm getting a similar vibe from the hatchlings, so it would be cool if they end up filling that role.

I do have to say that I'm getting tired of all the pastel pink eggs. I already have trouble keeping Tercorn, Sapo, Venturis, Cloudplume, and pink Sapphire eggs apart at a glance, and when the AP is moving fast a glance might be all you get.

3 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Small notice here, the non-pygmy is actually Mewtie and mine. Seems there was a mix-up with the credits, haha.

Pygmy is indeed Infinis'.

Oh man lol! So sorry xD Congratulations to you and Mew!

I forgot about the release! Had to dump some Magnesiums and an Electric to catch my new eggies. I'm trying to catch two of each, but man are they moving fast.

Wow, I have never seen a new drop go so fast. Half past the hour, blink and you're dead :(

Hope to be luckier at the top of the hour.

5 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

I do have to say that I'm getting tired of all the pastel pink eggs. I already have trouble keeping Tercorn, Sapo, Venturis, Cloudplume, and pink Sapphire eggs apart at a glance, and when the AP is moving fast a glance might be all you get.

I was thinking about this and realized that unknowingly and unintentionally the noodles just made hunting Pink Sapphire even harder XD oops

I think this was the most prepared I've been for a release in some time, and I'm still too full of hatchies to grab two more eggs. ^^; I'm hoping the drops will still be continuing this evening so I can snag two more of the Pygmies, but at least right now I have a pair of each.

We may indeed have a bunch of Soft Pink dragons running around, but I have to say those little hatchlings are so cute! Look at those slippery noodles!!!

ooh non-pygmy is an amphithere! love the wyrms but amphitheres are one of my favorite morphologies :)

ooh, this is my first time being around for a new release! I'm egglocked until later tomorrow but I was able to grab one of the wyrms(?)! very exciting

The amphipteres look so soft and cuddly! Beautiful feathered wings...

Just now, Velvetie said:

image.png.d348e6d8d2e020b477114c09dfe5c27d.png they are about to hug :wub:

Oh no that's adorable 😭

12 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

yay!

This egg emanates a peculiar smell. - all biomes. Sorts between Mint and Misfit Pygmy. May be bitten.

This tiny egg flashes in the sunlight. - all biomes. Sorts between Script and Seasonal.

The amphipteres are actually only found in Alpine, Forest and Jungle 

Ampitheres! Yay. I vaguely remember these fluffers. The pygmies look great too! 

6 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Small notice here, the non-pygmy is actually Mewtie and mine. Seems there was a mix-up with the credits, haha.

Pygmy is indeed Infinis'.

@TJ09 Please to fix ?

Very exciting. My first drop after 10 years.  Will have to be sure to keep more open spots when new releases come around!

awww hatchies super-super cuteee

-eggspam removed-

and i catch one of them! (I'm literaty catch two of this release but one from them are sick :( )

Edited by Kaini

36 minutes ago, Selever said:

-removed-

Hide it. And DON'T put them in fan sites for a day, at least.

Edited by Kaini

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Hide it. And DON'T put them in fan sites for a day, at least.

okay, i hide it already

Edited by Selever

I just finished gathering 4 of each egg and am so happy.  The last few drops I had much more trouble catching them.   :D

congrats to @Mewtie , @SkyWolf25 , and @Infinis !

and a huge THANK YOU to tj for keeping the flood going this long!! i have slow internet and slow reflexes, but i've actually managed to get a few. :D

Edited by miaou