Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ewianking

Hi, I’m new here

Hi started several days ago

Got hyped when my egg was going to hatch then it died as soon as I clicked refresh

sadge 

anyways, I come from a different forum , someone introduced me to this so yea

guess this is all I have to say for my intro

Hello and welcome! If your eggs are don't get enough views they'll die; if you add them to some fansites they'll get the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; you shouldn't need more than three or four. I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. I wouldn't add your dragons when they're too young, however, since too many views too fast increases their chances of being sick (softshell) and dying. I wait until my eggs are 6d10h left before adding them, and 5d23h left during holidays since fansites get increased traffic then. 

Welcome to the forum ! 🌷

I hope you'll find what you're looking for here ! 😊

9 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! If your eggs are don't get enough views they'll die; if you add them to some fansites they'll get the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; you shouldn't need more than three or four. I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. I wouldn't add your dragons when they're too young, however, since too many views too fast increases their chances of being sick (softshell) and dying. I wait until my eggs are 6d10h left before adding them, and 5d23h left during holidays since fansites get increased traffic then. 

Ah thanks, my eggs hatched after i used one of those sites, is there a time limit I should wait for to get views for hatchlings?

Hatchlings are a lot hardier than eggs, harder to get sick, as long as they aren't getting a huge amount of views at once they are usually fine to just keep in a hatchery or two after they hatch. Welcome to the game!

On 9/20/2021 at 9:33 AM, Ewianking said:

Ah thanks, my eggs hatched after i used one of those sites, is there a time limit I should wait for to get views for hatchlings?

Welcome to DC, @Ewianking^_^

You might find it helpful to have a mentor to show you the ropes. You can ask for one here: