Dracaena

Temporary Breed Sort Error - Spirit Ward

First noticed a few weeks ago when using temporary breed sort that my newer spirit ward dragons were at the top above my oldest spirit wards.  Normally it sorts by date when using temporary breed sort.  But there are dragons from 5/14/20 and 6/21/21 above the oldest from 7/26/15.  The last dated dragon that sorts correctly is from 3/23/20 at the bottom of the list.  The egg I picked up from the AP dated 9/13/21 sorts at top between the 5/14/20 and 6/21/21 dragons.  The frozen hatchlings sort at the bottom as one would expect.

I first thought it was a glitch that would disappear on it's own but it's hanging around.  I have not noticed this happening with any other breed but I didn't take the time to look at the entire scroll (I don't have the hours to look through +11k dragons).

Can confirm this is happening with me as well.

I have a 2020 Spirit Ward at the top, followed by 2015 Spirit Wards, then 2019 ones below that, and a 2020 at the bottom.  I use manual custom sort, then I put a few special dragons at the top of my scroll and sort the rest by breed.

If it's just Spirit Wards perhaps it has something to do with which sprite was active when they grew up? 

On 12/13/2021 at 2:58 AM, DragonLady86 said:

If it's just Spirit Wards perhaps it has something to do with which sprite was active when they grew up? 

That's a very interesting theory! It would make sense. I don't have any way to test it, but interesting nonetheless.

Color me surprised.  The shadow wards are now sorting correctly by date in temporary breed sort. :D  Thanks TJ!