Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaoticZephyr

Hi, I'm new! Any advice?

Hi, I'm chaoticZephyr, but you can call me Zephyr. My pronouns are She/They.  You can also find me on Flight Rising under the name ArcaneSong.

I love to draw, read, write, and sing. I love to create things and craft. I've always loved fantasy and dragons.

I am very new to this game, but I'd really like to learn how it all works! It honestly seems pretty complicated so I can use all the help y'all can provide.

Excited to be part of this game and this community!

Hello and welcome! What's your favorite book genre? Musical artist? 

My main bit of advice is if your eggs are don't get enough views they'll die; if you add them to some fansites they'll get the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; you shouldn't need more than three or four. I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. I wouldn't add your dragons when they're too young, however, since too many views too fast increases their chances of being sick (softshell) and dying. I wait until my eggs are 6d10h left before adding them, and 5d23h left during holidays since fansites get increased traffic then. 

I would also recommend a mentor if you wanted some help learning terminology or how to use the forums. You can request one here! Please feel free to PM me as well if you have any questions!

Hello and welcome! The game can seem a little complicated, especially with some specific breeds that you can only get certain ways, but the basics are pretty simple: Grab eggs from the biomes or AP, put them in a few hatcheries, and check them every few days (at least) to make sure they hatch/grow up. When you have adults you can breed them to get more eggs. There are nearly 300 different breeds to collect, so have fun!

Welcome to the forum ! 🌷

Don't worry, it's very simple to start playing, and you can learn new things if you want little by little ! 😊