missy_

​☕​ The BSA Breakfast Club​☕​ -- We Breed BSAs for the AP!

Boredom at the Dentist has lead to me dropping:

1 Aeon (precog)

5 Bolt (stun)

2 Green (Earthquake)

27 Pink (influence)

6 purple (fertility)

*incubate, trio summon, ward, and expunge to come later

It's been a while...

Just abandoned a smattering of BSA's:

1 3g PB Aeon

2 3g PB Pink

2 Purple

2 Magi

4 Red

2 White

2 Bolt

I bred 4 each Bolt, Green, and Magi and dropped them about 2 and a half hours ago.

Bred Reds and dropped them to the AP throughout the day.  Trying to help peeps getting ready for Halloween. Also bred some Pinks. :iraptor:

Sent 12 Pinks to the AP. My Reds weren't too cooperative, so only 5 of those.

Editing to add my breeding today!

Magi - 7

Shallow Water - 4

Red - 2

Sophrosyne - 2

White - 8

Thunder - 1

Pink - 1

And just sent 2 more Whites to the AP after failed attempts to breed Gold Dorkfaces. XD

Edited by purplehaze

Oh hey.  I've been doing this (and probably also benefiting from it, thank you all) for years without realizing there was a named effort underway.  I will happily take up the cause more formally.

30 minutes ago, Reidemption said:

Can I as what you mean by breed BSA's for the AP? What's the AP? Do you get something cool for doing it?

BSA: breed-specific action (more info). Some breeds have unique abilities that are very helpful to the player. For example, Red Dragons' Incubate makes an egg hatch sooner and Purple Dragons' Fertility increases the chances of eggs being produced from a breeding attempt.

AP: abandoned page (more info). This is where eggs and hatchlings that were abandoned will go, for other players to pick up.

What you get for breeding BSA breeds for the AP: other players' gratitude! One can never have enough BSA dragons on their scroll since they're so useful, and they can be hard to come by, so this thread was created to facilitate the collection of BSA dragons. ^_^

And of course, the intro post provides more context:

Edited by 0x08

Happy Friday.

I just send a big bunch of various BSA dragons to the AP.

From Aeon to Zyu I bred all my pairs.

Purebreds and checkers mostly. :)

Cheers,

Seriva

On 10/22/2021 at 9:24 PM, 0x08 said:

BSA: breed-specific action (more info). Some breeds have unique abilities that are very helpful to the player. For example, Red Dragons' Incubate makes an egg hatch sooner and Purple Dragons' Fertility increases the chances of eggs being produced from a breeding attempt.

AP: abandoned page (more info). This is where eggs and hatchlings that were abandoned will go, for other players to pick up.

What you get for breeding BSA breeds for the AP: other players' gratitude! One can never have enough BSA dragons on their scroll since they're so useful, and they can be hard to come by, so this thread was created to facilitate the collection of BSA dragons. ^_^

And of course, the intro post provides more context:

LMAO THAT PIC

I'll start breeding my bsas again after halloween

Edited by Fetus

Been focusing on Halloween but am planning to go through all my Reds and Whites on Monday, Magis and Greens on Tuesday, and the Pinks and Purples on Wednesday. If anyone needs something specific, shoot me a pm. :) 

I just have to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

This is such a fantastic thing that you're doing. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful and kind contribution!  I'm sure that many anonymous "thank you's" have floated through the air and - hopefully - into your hearts after players have found the BSA dragons they need in the AP.   Your generosity is much appreciated!

Melanie in cold, snowy Alaska ...Ice Dragon Country!

I always forget to do this on specific days, but today I sent a handful of different BSAs to the AP, including Bolts, Reds, Pinks, Purples (and no Aeons, stubborn things). 

Edited by HeatherMarie

back again, bred all my BSA's just now. we got:

1 bolt

5 magi

1 pink

4 purple

3 red

2 zyu's

i tried to give them pretty lineages when i could, but did get a little lazy towards the end ^^;;

Tried a few things today.

Got a fair number of Bolts, but when it came to Greens I hit a wall. If I bred purebreds they ended up as Geodes. If I bred them with other breeds they gave me the mate's egg. If I bred them with holidays they gave me nothing. So I guess the Greens were on strike today! I got not a single one!

Just dropped the following to the AP all clean lines some pure and  some 2g checker starters trios with holiday mates etc

Magi x 18

Shallow water x 3

Red x 6

Ice x 2

Thunder x 2

Zyu's x 3 (white, red and black)

Bred some of my dragons throughout the day today and dropped the following:

5 Purples

6 Magi

15 Pinks

I will try for some Reds and maybe some others later and edit when I'm done.

Added 6 Reds, 10 Whites, and 1 more Pink.

Edited by purplehaze

Bred 23 pairs of my cb Red Carpet Reds earlier today and they produced 16 eggs for the AP. May do some more BSA breeding tonight.