missy_

​☕​ The BSA Breakfast Club​☕​ -- We Breed BSAs for the AP!

I love this idea so much! Now if only I would remember to breed 😅

Dropped:

3 Aeon

40 Red

11 Pink

9 Purple

5 White

2 Orange (1 Shallow Water)

2 Bolt

if only all my aeons bred as well as my reds i have so many of them too ;;

Dropped: 

40-ish purebred Red 

2 purebred Aeon (they don't like breeding...) 

Edited by Xopwe

Just dropped 5 Bolts and 5 Greens. All the PB Green pairs ended up spawning Geodes, so I dropped a bunch of those, too.

21 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

Dropped earlier today:

5 Green Dragons, 3 Geodes, 3 Frosts

3 Bolts, no Aeons

11 Pinks

5 Magis

I'm not done. There should be more Magis, Pinks, Purples, Reds and Whites throughout the afternoon and evening.

ETA: Second bout!

4 Whites

14 Reds

4 Pinks

6 Purples along with 2 Ultraviolets, 1 Galvanic Wyvern and 1 Anagllis.

3rd bout from yesterday gave the AP 6 Magi, 1 Monarch and one Ke'maro.

Sent six Shallow Waters to the AP a few hours ago.

Getting ready to breed some Whites now.

Edit: 22 Whites + 1 accidental Pink and 3 Sophrosynes -- all 2G and mostly purebreds

Edited by purplehaze

hello everyone :) did some breeding today so i bred a bunch of my BSA dragons for some extra fun.

1 pink, 3 magi, 2 whites, 1 red egg.

i bred pretty randomly, so i'm not sure how their lineages will look... hopefully they'll help someone!

most of my dragons bred non-BSA's, though...

I forgot last Monday and I'll be busy tomorrow so I went on a BSA-breeding spree today: 4 Purples, 2 Aeons, 11 Reds, and 7 Pinks went to the AP, plus an assortment of other-breed eggs.

Strangely I got no Magis and only 1 White (and I actually got a Gold egg when breeding a White to a Gold!)

I saw a bunch of random breed BSAs in abandoned page just ten minutes ago! I wonder if it's from one of the members here XD

Well I dropped 5 aeon eggs to abandon page just now. 25 pairs, only 5 eggs, huh?

14 reds went into AP too

17 purple, 1 pink, 1 white just wen too

Edited by Moriaty

20 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Well I dropped 5 aeon eggs to abandon page just now. 25 pairs, only 5 eggs, huh?

Yeah, they are pretty stubborn. Please don't mass breed your Aeons. I am trying to breed a checker from Aeon x Chrono for a lyrical lineage and I am already having a terrible time getting the Aeons I need!

Edited by purplehaze

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Please don't mass breed your Aeons.

I thought the point of this thread & coming to this thread is to announce massbreed of your BSA dragons though? I only bred aeon and red because I got tired and didn't want to go through the pinks and the magis rn.

1 minute ago, Moriaty said:

I thought the point of this thread & coming to this thread is to announce massbreed of your BSA dragons though? I only bred aeon and red because I got tired and didn't want to go through the pinks and the magis rn.

It is. I just cringe when I see it because I know how hard things are already for my lineage. I am not seriously trying to get anyone to stop breeding them. Sorry.

Yeah - I feel for you purplehaze. I would say the same kind of thing - I have an Aeon x Purple line - and also I'd prefer people not to breed Pinks either. But - well, lineage breeders will always suffer !

A big thank you to @dragongrrl, @Mochi, @0x08, @Xopwe, @purplehaze, @Fetus, @Ginger, @TerraDei, @HeatherMarie@Moriaty, and everyone else who has bred! 🤗 Yes, we breed alllll the BSAs, including the hard-to-breed ones as that is the purpose of this thread. ^_^ ;)

I bred and dropped into the AP: :iraptor:

1 Red Zyu

1 White Zyu

1 Yellow Zyu

1 Pink Zyu

5 Shallow Water dragons

1 Bolt

1 Magi

1 Sophrosyne

5 Pinks

3 Whites

14 Reds

1 Purple

and some fails. Aeons didn’t cooperate and neither did an Ice. A lot of mine are still on cooldown from last week.

I am thinking that I will save my metals and Trios (Thunder, Ice, and Magma) and rest of Aeons for Jazeki’s upcoming holiday breeding this weekend. :) Some of those pairings will look really nice with Halloween dragons! 

A big alot Thank you, everyone!  ❤️ :nyan:

My Aeons didn't cooperate... But I bred my Greens for the first time and got no refusals, and two of my Zyus bred just fine! That's what I like to see! Anywho, two Greens just dropped. And a White as well. And a red Zyu.

Bonus pic: I half-forgot what I named my Zyus so this caught me off guard, lol

Bred Squarepuller with Venetian Ensnared.

Edited by 0x08

I just sent 2 of every color of Zyu to the AP! Hopefully that will help someone get what they need for summoning. :)

Dropped 4 Aeons, 3 Bolts, 2 Greens, 4 Magi, 8 Pinks, 11 Purple, 24 Reds and 2 Whites

Thank you, @Fetus, @soullessheartofsteel, @purplehaze, @0x08, and all who contributed. ^_^ 🤗

Sent a rainbow bevy of eggs to the AP today, including

1 Aeon

1 Bolt

8 Greens
1 Ice

8 Magi

11 Pinks

5 Purples

12 Reds

4 Shallow Waters

3 Whites

1 Blue Zyu

1 Pink Zyu

1 Red Zyu

1 Yellow Zyu

Oh! And some Prizes (thrown in for fun AP hunting), hybrids, a Copper, and even managed a Silver. alot

My trios were being downright uncooperative. :iraptor::shades::iraptor:

My, someone must have sent a whole clutch of thunders to AP, just picked up 4 consecutively. I thought I should probably give them away, but then I looked at the lineage and all of them are 4G PBs and I wanted that lineage so much XD so I'm keeping all

Now that reminds me to breed my BSAs. 1 Aeon, a bunch of magi (lost count), a few shallow water, and a bunch of pink just went

Bred 19 trio pairs yesterday. End result for the AP:

1 Ice

3 Magmas

1 Thunder

1 BBW

1 Flamingo

I massbred all my aeons, reds, purples, pinks and magis 3 days ago (around 100 eggs) 

they are AP timed and should be trickling in right about now!

Edited by Arcy