Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greenkeeper

Hello! I am new!

Hi! I am Greenskeeper, I am a 21 years old girl who loves animals and decided to play this beautiful game that has lots of eggs in it. Umm...yeah i think that's all. 

Hello and welcome! Always glad to meet a new member :) What sort of animals do you like? I volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center and have a several pets of my own. No dragons though!

Welcome to the forum ! 🌷

Do you have a favorite type of dragons already ? 😋

17 hours ago, EarlGreyGlitch said:

Hello and welcome! Always glad to meet a new member :) What sort of animals do you like? I volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center and have a several pets of my own. No dragons though!

Really! I really like african animals but the Cheetah is my favorite. I also have a little kitty named Sky. 

And sorry for late response😬

10 hours ago, calona said:

Welcome to the forum ! 🌷

Do you have a favorite type of dragons already ? 😋

Its so hard to choose because all the dragons are beautiful but out of all the most I like:Aeon Wyvern,Alcedine Wyvern,Blusang Lindwyrm,Cantormaris Dragon,Erador Lindwyrm,Floret Wyvern (Alstroemeria),Melismor Dragon,Oracle Wyrm,Radiant Angel Dragon,Shumoga Dragon,Storm-Rider Dragon,Blancblack Dragon,Jester Dragon,Temple Wyrm,Pipio Pygmy,Glaucus Drake,Moonglow Drake and Morphodrakes. I am trying to get them first so I can enjoy their beautys.