Leidarendi

Mass breed + mass abandon for Pink Sapphires

Anyone open to doing a mass breed followed by a mass abandon to send some pink Sapphires to the Abandoned Cave?  I don't know about you guys but I'm still in need of this color variant.  Happy to send some there myself.

Thanks for letting me know.  Mods - feel free to close this.

This may be the best place to ask... I was wondering if people would be interested in a CB Pink Sapphire mass event?  As many people as possible catching or purchasing CB Sapphs and abandoning them at a specific time, to fill the AP and boost the odds of being able to catch one.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:40 PM, sorenna said:

This may be the best place to ask... I was wondering if people would be interested in a CB Pink Sapphire mass event?  As many people as possible catching or purchasing CB Sapphs and abandoning them at a specific time, to fill the AP and boost the odds of being able to catch one.

Do you mean besides Wednesday? :P Any more specific time, say for noon cave time, would be midnight halfway across the world, or people at work/ sleep etc. At least this way, any time on a Wednesday, we know they will hit sometime on Fridayish. More people join in, more pink eggs to catch, so tell your friends! 

On 9/20/2021 at 11:56 PM, kzspot said:

Do you mean besides Wednesday? :P Any more specific time, say for noon cave time, would be midnight halfway across the world, or people at work/ sleep etc. At least this way, any time on a Wednesday, we know they will hit sometime on Fridayish. More people join in, more pink eggs to catch, so tell your friends! 

I thought Wednesdays were for all Pink Sapphs - CB and bred?  I was thinking of having a different day with a focus on just CB/Market Sapphires, but I guess there might not be enough interest to make a big enough dump to matter.  I'd probably be much better off asking at the other thread if they wanted to pick one of their regular weekly drops and turn it into a specific CB-focused drop; I'll ask there, and thanks for the link!

(Also, sorry for the late reply! RL got kinda crazy for a while there.)

Edited by sorenna

6 hours ago, sorenna said:

I thought Wednesdays were for all Pink Sapphs - CB and bred?  

No, not just for Pink, ALL Sapphires. 

7 hours ago, sorenna said:

(Also, sorry for the late reply! RL got kinda crazy for a while there.)

Real life does that, no apologies needed.