BringsTheSnow

ANSWERED:[ANSWERED] What is happening with lineage view in this post?

I have a Thuwed egg that seems to have added an extra generation to the lineage for no reason. It is showing up as a 9th gen but ends at "2nd gen". When you click on the "2nd gen" dragons they are actually two of JT's Verified Thuweds! I viewed the Thuweds and manually changed the url to show the lineage page just to confirm that they show up as 1st gens when viewed by themselves.

Can someone shed some light on what is happening here? Is it just a glitch when viewing this pairs descendents?

Answer: Apparently, this is a known glitch TJ has decided not to change. 

Screenshot_20210907-235313_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9fd05b34ef5d6013367da5492f13fb8a.jpg

~Snow

Edited by BringsTheSnow
Question answered

Some of TJ's Thuwed dragons have lineages like this. Often, this is because the "original" Thuweds were lineaged gifts and not caveborn. In this instance, it's because there is no original caveborn alt black. 

7 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Some of TJ's Thuwed dragons have lineages like this. Often, this is because the "original" Thuweds were lineaged gifts and not caveborn. In this instance, it's because there is no original caveborn alt black. 

That kind of makes sense except for the fact they appear as 1st gens when viewed on their own. Screenshot_20210908-072911_Chrome.thumb.jpg.323087f256f40a7ffb7bbb95a3071dd7.jpg

Screenshot_20210908-073035_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c1f62429681852f96d99fb50fa55562a.jpg

So, known glitch I guess?

TJ is aware of it and apparently doesn't choose to change it, so yeah, known glitch.