Aqre

ANSWERED:What does this egg turn into?

image.thumb.png.5dfbfbb600048d933d6431e6fef410e8.png

What does this the pictured egg turn into (and provide picture)? I tried to search on google but it's hard to describe it as text or when uploading as picture (google gets weird with picture searches sometimes).

It's Leodon Dragon, here's the unofficial wiki page for it: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Leodon_Dragon

For your convenience here's an adult sprite.

Leodon_adult.png.76bc7be46bf02d0560739cd6f8aa8a13.png

To search for an egg the easier way is to copy and paste the description into the search box instead of trying to search with images (ie, google the line "This red and gold egg sits before the others, almost daring you to grab it." Usually the first search result to come up is the unofficial wiki, unless it's a super new breed (within 2 weeks of release) in which case the wiki page might not have been established yet. If that's the case look in the news section on the forum and see if the egg grabbed is the newest release)

Edited by Moriaty

For future reference, in the screenshot it shows 'Leodon Dragon' under your 'owner' name, that is a link and if you click that it will take you to the encyclopedia article for the breed. (Note, not all breeds will have that showing, you must unlock the sprites in the encyclopedia before it will show on a view-page like that.)

Also since you seem to be a new user here's a reminder - if the egg doesn't get enough views to hatch before that countdown (currently saying 2 days) ends it'll die. Posting it in your signature is a nice way of getting started, but traffic at the DC forum doesn't seem to be quite enough to hatch an egg. I'd recommend using a click site to get more view (you can google dragon cave click sites and find the unofficial wiki page with a bunch of links). Of course if it had been intentional that you keep the view count this low then ignore what I've just said! Enjoy your first egg either way ^-^

Thank you for all the replies, I will use that wiki from now on using that description. Also thanks for all the advice! 

2 hours ago, Aqre said:

Thank you for all the replies, I will use that wiki from now on using that description. Also thanks for all the advice! 

be careful not to give it views too early in its life, though! fresh eggs can get sick easily, i see you have some things on your scroll that are starting to gain views and are only an hour old, so im afraid that theyre going to get sick and die :( just be careful, i'd wait a couple hours (some people wait a full day) before they start to give it views! 

On 9/6/2021 at 11:29 AM, Aqre said:

Hi @Aqre, welcome to DC! ^_^ We’ve all been in your shoes; learning to raise dragon eggs!

If you’d like a bit more help, you can ask for a mentor here:

There are links to some hatcheries in my sig, but as lexi said, be careful not to put them in hatcheries too soon after you’ve caught them. I would advise waiting 24 hours to add to hatcheries to be safe. Have fun!