AroaraAngelwolf

The Cursed ooc

Questions about lore, character sheet and other things discussed here. You don't have to be in the rp to post here, I'd appreciate help with the world building and help with artifacts and monsters. If you have ideas please post them here!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Let me know if I can rearrange things so it seems more interesting story wise. It can flow organically and have multiple ways to the same end of breaking the curse. A curse in this world can be broken by many outcomes not just the fairy tail 'true love's kiss before midnight' type thing. 

I might be, but I wanted to let other users post their interest first

you mean ‘her’ instead of him? for the witch char. okay, I will in a bit. working on writing some recipes on index cards to send in Christmas cards to some of my friends. I just have two more to do.

Witch and my guy. Beauty is in the eye of the holder so I wanted the person I'm role playing with to describe him to me so that way I can focus on his curse.

You're which you would put in the OOC.

oh, okay. got it. I’ll have to look over your form again and come up with the description afterward. I might also need to do that tomorrow since now I’m a bit tired.

Edited by SkySong278

okie doke :). sent you the pm with my description of him as well as the form for my witch char just now.

so the idea I pmed you about regarding her protecting him from a poisoned arrow that would be shot at him as the intended target and her ended up getting poisoned from it, would that happen at the ball since he's starting to have a bad feeling about something bad happening or should that happen later on instead?

Edited by SkySong278

okay and yes, that's fine. I'll edit the post I have saved for that happening but otherwise, it's pretty much ready to post.

should we ts to the wedding or continue with their trip back from the Christening of Asteri? also, I'm fine with us continuing their return trip but just also wanted to ask if you were okay with us tsing to Alivia and Quadir's wedding as well in case you were ready to do that.

Edited by SkySong278

Yeah I'm okay with that. Sorry term final and kinda bombed it. Between late night working, driver's Ed starting and school with naps thrown in so I get enough sleep to function it's going to be a while before I can post. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

okay and it’s fine ^_^. I’m sorry that you didn’t do as well as you wanted to on it and oh, wow 😵. it sounds like you’ll be very busy and that’s fine. I went ahead and posted the ts post, but I might edit it a bit later to add more things to it.

Edited by SkySong278