Murkydepths

Let us rename dead dragons

Yeah I stupidly killed a dragon with a good name, because my mind was on auto pilot. But I don't get why that name has to be lost forever when the dragon isn't sticking around.

Let them be renamed, but please never automatically remove names from dead dragons. My ghosts are named exactly as I want them to be.

VOUCH, would be very useful for linages and the stuff, but removing the names like in the thread linked could ruin them!

On 8/31/2021 at 7:16 PM, HeatherMarie said:

I posted in the linked thread and I'll reply to this one too. I would love the option to rename dead dragons, or remove names from them.

Not for it to be an automatic name wipe, but as an action able to be performed by the dragon's owner.

12 hours ago, OMGitsKairi said:

I posted in the linked thread and I'll reply to this one too. I would love the option to rename dead dragons, or remove names from them.

Not for it to be an automatic name wipe, but as an action able to be performed by the dragon's owner.

This, so much. I have a deadline that was already spoiled by the retention of the lineage, but I SO want to change (well, remove) the names of the parents now at the base of it...