ealbiest

Has my account glitched somehow?

I'm having a weird problem.

First I noted and felt funny but it was the weekend and I wasn't really keeping time - now it's sure: all my present Pyropellises have stuck to having 5 more days of breeding cooldown. Which just cannot be true since they all bred on 28 Aug.

Also I was not worried about my skittish black Shumoga, but now it's below 4 days (3 days 21 hours) and it still hasn't grown up. 6751 views and 775 unique ones and 3 clicks.

I have logged out and back in. Next I guess I'll have to do cache cleaning, which is a bother now that one has to manage and remanage cookies everywhere. Could there be some other thing to do to help?

Edited by ealbiest

14 minutes ago, ealbiest said:

Also I was not worried about my skittish black Shumoga, but now it's below 4 days (3 days 21 hours) and it still hasn't grown up. 6751 views and 775 unique ones and 3 clicks.

Ahh I had this as well! It is just the fact that force hatched dragons take longer to grow. Happened with evey EQ’d dragon I had as well :)

The cooldown not changing, I think it may be just that its down to second when it changes. Mine that I bred 27th have 4 days to go. 

Thanks! Sounds like I do not have to worry then. I just felt like those Pyropellises had five more days all the time - but I guess that's me being impatient and having time to check them yesterday all day!

And the skittish Shumoga was such a bother to get (1/4 successful attempts) that I definitely would not want to lose the one and only. Didn't know about EQ effect, thanks - I've only used it to get two Motuses and for some reason that was no problem at all. NOT my favorite BSA, no.

But exciting species to play with, both August releases.

42 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Ahh I had this as well! It is just the fact that force hatched dragons take longer to grow. Happened with evey EQ’d dragon I had as well :)

The cooldown not changing, I think it may be just that its down to second when it changes. Mine that I bred 27th have 4 days to go. 

Excuse me,do you means that a force hatched dragon have a longer hatchl stage,equals to how long it was forced to hachl before the timer got 4 days ?I just trade a Skittish days ago and never know anything about EQ Science like what you said.(For example,hatch when timer 5 days and mature when timer 3 days?)

25 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

Excuse me,do you means that a force hatched dragon have a longer hatchl stage,equals to how long it was forced to hachl before the timer got 4 days ?I just trade a Skittish days ago and never know anything about EQ Science like what you said.(For example,hatch when timer 5 days and mature when timer 3 days?)

Equal to, no. But all forced hatchlings require more view even if they were actually ER status at the time of hatching

7 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Equal to, no. But all forced hatchlings require more view even if they were actually ER status at the time of hatching

Thanks for explaining better XD All of my forced eggs had to go from 2,000 up to 5,000ish to grow up at ER.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:14 AM, ealbiest said:

all my present Pyropellises have stuck to having 5 more days of breeding cooldown. Which just cannot be true since they all bred on 28 Aug.

Unfortunately, having "5 days remaining" can mean they have anywhere from 5 days 0 hours remaining to 4 days 1 hour. If you check in anything less than a full 24 hour span, you can end up seeing the same day remaining from beginning to end. It's like when you're waiting for an egg to go down an hour to hatch but it feels like it's been stuck for ages. 

Keeping track by action log is more exact and more informative.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Thanks to all, I stand informed. I do believe that was just me having time to check and recheck after the weekend and forget when exactly the creatures bred. But it's really nice that people answer.

And yes, an EQed hatchling seems to need beyond 4 days to grow up, which mine did. So, patience - not my best skill...

2 hours ago, ealbiest said:

Thanks to all, I stand informed. I do believe that was just me having time to check and recheck after the weekend and forget when exactly the creatures bred. But it's really nice that people answer.

And yes, an EQed hatchling seems to need beyond 4 days to grow up, which mine did. So, patience - not my best skill...

It's not so much the time but higher stats required from what I understand. If it gets enough views it can still grow with 4 days left as usual, but you might have to give it 10k+ views.