LadyAngeliki

So I Overbred My Dragons..

Hey everyone! ^^

It's been awhile, but I've still been around. Just got back from vacation in another country,

and if you want to chat about that feel free to PM me! ❤️

But let's get to the point.

A few days ago I have overbred my hybrid pair dragons for Amalthean dragons. (I cannot spell, please forgive me.) 

And as I was breeding, I got a successful hybrid egg but since I was at my egg max, it has been released to the abandoned cave.

My question is how long will it take for said egg to show up in the abandoned cave?

Or more specifically, how dose the sort order in the abandoned cave work? Dose it organize by code at all?

I know in the cave, eggs generate alphabetically so it would be interesting if the abandoned cave did something similar.

Such as releasing said abandoned eggs in not only a timely order, but also an alphabetical one. Then again, RNG and randomly is pretty exciting too. :P

Thank you for any input! ❤️

-Angel

P.S: Also if you happen to find this egg, please let me know!:

~~MOD EDIT: removed link to egg not owned by OP~~

Edited by Infinis
Adding clarification to the question and more emotes cause funny :P

The abandoned area shows eggs in order from oldest to newest. However this is a little complicated by the change from here. Right now it's showing eggs from the 23rd. Depending how fast it moves over the next days, it's about 3 days behind but that could get smaller (or even increase). Could be waiting a fair bit. I recommend to keep an eye on the time of the eggs in the AP and compare it to yours. Once they match, your egg could appear any time.

However if you intend to try and catch your egg, you'll struggle since you can't grab eggs you've abandoned yourself. You'll need to have someone catch and re-abandon or catch and send it to you.

1 minute ago, FortyTwo said:

The abandoned area shows eggs in order from oldest to newest. However this is a little complicated by the change from here. Right now it's showing eggs from the 23rd. Depending how fast it moves over the next days, it's about 3 days behind but that could get smaller (or even increase). Could be waiting a fair bit. I recommend to keep an eye on the time of the eggs in the AP and compare it to yours. Once they match, your egg could appear any time.

However if you intend to try and catch your egg, you'll struggle since you can't grab eggs you've abandoned yourself. You'll need to have someone catch and re-abandon or catch and send it to you.

Oh my goodness you saved me from heartache. Thank you for this information, I greatly appreicate it very much! ❤️

@LadyAngeliki you might want to add your forum name to your scroll. no one will be able to contact you if they pick up the egg since your scroll name and username are different. maybe try naming one of the top dragons on your scroll something like 'PM LadyAngeliki on forum' or 'username is LadyAngeliki'?

3 minutes ago, steeve said:

@LadyAngeliki you might want to add your forum name to your scroll. no one will be able to contact you if they pick up the egg since your scroll name and username are different. maybe try naming one of the top dragons on your scroll something like 'PM LadyAngeliki on forum' or 'username is LadyAngeliki'?

Ah good idea. My scroll name is there on my signature.

But I should definately put it on one of the dragons. Thank you! ❤️

Something people do is to rename the parents of the egg. Something like Please return ... Forum name is......-

Hey there,

I've let another moderator know, but please remove the egg from your post. It is not permitted on the forum to post eggs you do not own. It's also not permitted to 'hunt' down a lost egg like this. Once an egg leaves your scroll, it is no longer yours - it is inappropriate to harass the new owner for it back, and this is what ends up happening when searches like this are made, unfortunately. The person who caught it is pressured unfairly. 

It is best to simply breed another one. 

3 hours ago, Kaini said:

Hey there,

I've let another moderator know, but please remove the egg from your post. It is not permitted on the forum to post eggs you do not own. It's also not permitted to 'hunt' down a lost egg like this. Once an egg leaves your scroll, it is no longer yours - it is inappropriate to harass the new owner for it back, and this is what ends up happening when searches like this are made, unfortunately. The person who caught it is pressured unfairly. 

It is best to simply breed another one. 

My bad, I was asleep for awhile.

Thank you for letting me know,  I'll avoid this topic entirely in the future.