NEXROSSMA

Could precognition results be kept visible before the eggs are Influenced?

I may forget them for poor memory in few days and waste another precognition CD,or sometimes the networks error happened so I was fail to see the results.Screenshots for the results don't help when I have many of a same breed because there are only the casters' name in them.BTW,it can help honest trade such as gender swap.

One more difficult suggestion:precognition results show not only the future gender in words but also hachl/adult sprites,kept visible before any action could change them.Sorting wanted Nebula is really hard,there always no any proper color swap in trading hub during the short time between gendered and matured.The improved precognition can at least extend the time before they mature,much longer than the stun of the Bolts.

14 minutes ago, UnicornMaiden said:

You might want to check out this thread:

Well,I'm partly agree with you.

BTW,I used to precog another time when an egg was precoged unwanted gender and then influenced,to make sure the influence result,because influence has a chance to be failed and can't be casted again,unless abandoned or teleported.My last failed influence was in last month,on my first Pennybright Copper.A couple became 2 sisters,and another failed gender swap in Trading hub,unluckily.

4 hours ago, NEX-Trishula said:

Well,I'm partly agree with you.

BTW,I used to precog another time when an egg was precoged unwanted gender and then influenced,to make sure the influence result,because influence has a chance to be failed and can't be casted again,unless abandoned or teleported.My last failed influence was in last month,on my first Pennybright Copper.A couple became 2 sisters,and another failed gender swap in Trading hub,unluckily.

Influence no longer has a fail chance and hasnt for some time now.

5 hours ago, NEX-Trishula said:

One more difficult suggestion:precognition results show not only the future gender in words but also hachl/adult sprites,kept visible before any action could change them.

This is unlikely to ever happen as its part of the lore for those breeds. And for just keeping the text info, the other thread suggested already lists that.

This may not help, but you *can* see the log of the precog in your Action Log, and it shows exactly what dragon was precogged as well as the gender it was precogged as. 

image.png.d954c9a62b6e7b82d52e75544cfe865d.png

The 'Amf9a' is a link that goes to the dragon in question.

(Also, yeah, Influence hasn't had a fail-chance for awhile now, most of the time when people think they've had a fail they actually forgot to Influence or Influenced it wrong, if you definitely had a fail and can prove it that's a bug.)

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

This may not help, but you *can* see the log of the precog in your Action Log, and it shows exactly what dragon was precogged as well as the gender it was precogged as. 

image.png.d954c9a62b6e7b82d52e75544cfe865d.png

The 'Amf9a' is a link that goes to the dragon in question.

(Also, yeah, Influence hasn't had a fail-chance for awhile now, most of the time when people think they've had a fail they actually forgot to Influence or Influenced it wrong, if you definitely had a fail and can prove it that's a bug.)

A new discovery!your suggestion is really helpful,thank you Ms.

3 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Influence no longer has a fail chance and hasnt for some time now.

This is unlikely to ever happen as its part of the lore for those breeds. And for just keeping the text info, the other thread suggested already lists that.

Well,I reviewed my action log just now,just find it's about 1 week too late to make sure is that a wrong action or bug,so pity.

But your reply may change my old habit,help me to use precognition more efficiently,thank you.

I will still say that it would be nice to have it displayed on the hatchling itself in some manner. That's a lot of clicks, and as someone who has recently lost a lot of use of their primary arm to RSIs it is genuinely painful to do that for multiple hatchlings.