Aniahmator

My Egg Is Getting Clicks On A Click Site When I Didn't Put It There

So I have this egg here and I just found it almost hatching today. Now I wasn't ready to hatch this until a few hours later, and I removed it from where the sites would gain it a bunch of clicks, but one site it won't even remove it. I'm also wondering who put my egg there in the first place because I know it wasn't me who put it there and I have never spoken to anyone on this site before?

Edited by Aniahmator

Before you do anything,  Aniahmator,  please hide your egg so it stops getting views.  Then,  worry about why it's getting them.  If you have a White dragon, you might also want to use the Ward BSA on it too.  :D

It appears you have accepting aid on. This means that people are allowed to add your eggs to sites to help them along :) Sometimes people may see a low time egg/new person and add their eggs to a site with good intent. Sometimes, people do this to be malicious unfortunately. Its possible that a previous owner put it on a site during ownership, and forgot to remove also.

I dont think you will ever know who put your egg on sites, unless they confess.

Like stormcaller said, Id consider hiding the egg and Warding (white dragon breed specific action) if it gets sick.

Edit: Had accepting aid, or I totally red that wrong.

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

Thank you both for the help!

Edit: No you read it right before, I just turned it off to see if it would help too

Edited by Aniahmator

It would also help if you don't post your egg on the forum like that - you should remove the link in your first post. People will see it and add it back, because some people are like that unfortunately.

Ah, that is true, thankfully it hatched when I wished it to hatch and I hid it back, but I will do that nonetheless, I just didn't know what to do about said egg