TJ09

2021-08-22 - August Dragon Release

I managed to snag four stripey ones and three of the plain one so far. Those five minute drops go by waaay too fast!

...only one volcano egg on my scroll, for now. The 5-min drops go very quickly,  with cca 40 people ath the Alps and the desert each, and 80 at the volcano. It's easier when these people are already egglocked  :)

Got two of the volcano ones. Would like to get two of the other one before I go to bed.

I wasn't really expecting this until next weekend, so I only have limited egg space.

Thanks TJ, spriters and everyone who worked to bring us these pretty eggs.

Edit: Stayed up longer than I should have, but got 1 of the other egg from each of the biomes it is in. Now off to bed.

Anxious to see what these will look like. I am intrigued that TJ has 7 eggs of the mottled one.

Edited by purplehaze

Just got the last two eggs I needed from the hourly drop so now I’m going to sleep. Good luck to those still searching!

Seriously I have never seen it this empty except Christmas and Halloween. Its scary how fast they go and then are no more.XD

I knew there was a reason to keep some slots open! Off to incubate some eggs to make more space

Not expecting this weekend - so a very wonderful surprise! Thanks TJ and thanks in advance to the artists- I love seeing them at each stage!

Welp, was expecting this to be next week. Thank goodness I was too tired to think about catching/breeding anything in my scroll last night!
Hyyyype!

Oof, I picked a bad weekend to try for Motus hatchies. Oh well, I should be able to try for at least one egg within the hour and I can hopefully snag the other and enough for a breeding pairs after I get some space opened up in a day or two.

Awesome! Earliest page I've ever made to this wonderfully effort by artisans. Spriters and owners.  Thank-you all.

55 minutes ago, Niomedes said:

Hmm, 7 Volcano eggs... two variations with adult dimorphism?

That's what I was thinking. The question is, is it a CB-included alt like dorsals, nebulas, and ridgewings, or a bred-only alt like the undines and spinels?

Yay! Remembered to check in this time :D

I've got my first striped one. On the hunt for the rest of the batch :D

Happy hunting everyone!

Oh, this is interesting! Good thing I noticed your idea now, when I sitll have one egg. I'll get two of the striped ones and 6 of the other ones. Let's see what it does :D

1 hour ago, Niomedes said:

Hmm, 7 Volcano eggs... two variations with adult dimorphism?

Edited by Sheriziya

I’m very confused by the new Volcano breed. TJ always has one adult and one frozen hatchie for each sprite. So why 7 eggs? Two variants both with dimorphism would be 8. Or is one of the hatchie sprite same for female and male?

Also what causes the two variants? It’s not Biome, could it be a BSA? Or it’s random? Or a breed only alt? 

Yay!! I've got two of each so far! Gonna grab three more as soon as I can! Interested to see why there's so many of the Volcano egg being shown, possible alt??

Damn, these eggs are going fast! So far I've got one of each. But I'll keep hunting :D

8 minutes ago, Alskasaur said:

Yay!! I've got two of each so far! Gonna grab three more as soon as I can! Interested to see why there's so many of the Volcano egg being shown, possible alt??

Maybe a bred-only alt, like @Fyrebird suggested? Whatever it is, it will be fun to find out :)

Edited by Sheriziya

Oh WOW I love the look of these eggs! Can't wait to see the dragons.

Wow new release :0

i hope they has be a nice look in adult stage :D

Edited by Selever

Whoops, just seeing this right as I'm supposed to be going to bed. Dangit! Very pretty eggs! Yay new release! 

edit: Got one of the striped egg, only have one eggslot left at the moment. I'm just realizing TJ has way more than usual for the mottled one, more than regular dimorphism. And they are only in one biome so it's not biome-specific variants... I can only hope whatever they are they are easier to figure out and to get than some of the recent variants. 

Edited by HeatherMarie