AroaraAngelwolf

The Cursed

She listened intently to everything he said in the fused couple of statements or so in reply to the questions she asked him so far, enjoying learning more about him. She blushed a bit again when she heard that he liked the color green as that was the color of her eyes. She took a few bites of her sandwich while listening to the rest of what he said.

“Would me being with you at the debut party of me being your wife help? Also, anything you want to ask me in return to get to know me as well?” she asked after swallowing the bites of her sandwich that she had been chewing earlier before eating a couple more of them.

Edited by SkySong278

"It would help immensely, yes. " He replied to her first question.  I would like to know what books you like reading and your favorite gemstone to work with. Oh! And your favorite animal. Bird or beast it doesn't matter. And... I'd like to know what you hate and fear. So I can avoid those as much as possible. " He said and counties to eat his meal. 

---

They where wrapping up at the store for the day when a messenger ran up to them. "My Lord and Lady Maelstrom! A mandatory invite to the ball at the house of Lord Gunther! A member of the royal family wishes to speak to you there!" The man said out of breath handing Quadir (who is of course masked) the thick invite with a official seal soon it. 

"Okay and I like reading fantasy books mostly and also horror. My favorite gemstone to work with is the emerald followed closely behind by the sapphire. My favorite animals are foxes, horses, and wolves for the beast and as for favorite bird, that would be the robin. I hate cages and I fear tight spaces, I'm a bit claustrophobic, as well as being surrounded by fire. An example of that is soldiers surrounding your home with torches and also if something's on fire like the castle or other building and you're inside it," she said in reply to everything he said before finishing eating her sandwich.

♦~•~•~ * ~•~•~♦

She was wadding up her trash from lunch and putting out a few other pieces of jewelry she thought a bit belatedly should be in the displays when a messenger arrived with an invite and said what he needed to. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise when she heard that a member of the royal family wanted to speak to the both of them there and wondered why that was. "Is that a good or bad thing?" she asked a bit worriedly before asking a few minutes later and this time a bit curiously, "Is it before or after the debut party?" Then she turned her attention to the messenger before saying, "Please sit and catch your breath."

Edited by SkySong278

He took the notice and opened it. Reading it carefully he sighed. "This will be your debut. I was hoping to have it later when we get to know each other better, however with the third Prince being present, and his fiancee, as well as several other aristocrats, it is your debut into high society. The third Prince and I have bad blood, he thinks that this region is rightfully his to rule, but as a member of the oldest Lords of this land, the Maelstrom family predates the empire by a decade, we have no ruler save for us here. It's bad he summoned me there so soon after gaining a bride. There's a deal with the Maelstrom and the royal family that if the current Lord passes without an heir to the lordship, the land goes to the King. No doubt he expects you to be impregnated immediately, what brutish nonsense that is!" He huffed in his angry cat fashion.

He began to pace the length of the store cloak swishing about his feet as he seemed to bristle. "It's set for next week, and it'll take about a week to get there. Poppycock! Self absorbed high blooded beasts have better manners then a week notice! The influence of such fool to try to usurp me from my land! My blood protects this border and nobody else's! If he wants this place over my dead body, the monsters of the South would love to dine on his men before overrunning the kingdom!" He snarled.

Once more he huffed and fumed for a moment longer until he stopped and hung his head. "Keep a look out for anything strange there. Keep your guard up. Unfortunately the hunt for those Pandasantias will have to wait. I can let you look at mother's old dresses so they can be altered to fit you for the ball. We might be packing tonight and leave tomorrow morning to get there on time." He said defeated. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Oh, and I did as well. I've never met someone from the royal family before, so I hope I don't make an embarrassment of myself. Oh, and sounds like he's a bit like a spoiled child and also that he’s trying to force us to do things over our comfort level. Oh, that’s a very deep relationship between your two families that I’m sure sometimes causes a lot of pressure. It’s very brutish not to mention very inappropriate as well,” she said in reply with her own annoyed huff to the first few statements or so he said before her eyes widened when he got up and suddenly started pacing.

“That’s certainly very bad manners, sending it last minute. Do you think he did that on purpose to get on your nerves? You’re not a self-absorbed beast. Oh, and I hope that won’t happen. Quadir, calm down. Will we have to go after we hunt and kill the beasts or before?” she said and asked in reply to the rest of what he said before putting a hand that she hoped was a comforting one on one of his shoulders.

Edited by SkySong278

"I wasn't calling myself a self-absorbed beast, I was saying that about the third Prince. " Quadir growled lowly. His hand hovered above her own like he wanted to hold it however he refrained from doing so, trembling an inch away from hers. "The Prince and the Lord Gunther most likely planned this to make me uncomfortable and make it as awkward and embarrassing for you. They succeeded on making me uncomfortable, I'll teach you the proper edict on the road so you don't embarrass yourself. You're with me fortunately, and they most likely know your background as a commoner so minor things like a wobble on a courtesy would be overlooked. It will have to be before we kill those beasts. It takes a week to get there and back. At least during that time it would give the kitchen staff sometime to plan on the bait." He said thoughtfully. 

"Let's head back to the castle for today and get ready to start packing. I'll show you her mother's dresses are." It was at this moment he finally  rested his hand on hers tenderly, moving it to the nose of the mask and pressed the warm almost scaley nose of the mask to the back of her hand again. The situation had clearly had rattled him and he was definitely uncomfortable with the thought of having to go and see so many people. He took several breaths to calm himself before lifting his head again, thumb rubbing the back of her hand before letting go. 

"Thanks for keeping my head level." He muttered softly. He remained quiet the way back to the castle and wordlessly showed her the standup trunk that held a majority of his mother's dresses, all vibrant colors, in a unique style that seemed fancy, yet practical a rich blue with black loose skirt looking pants that looked like the frills that would come out of the bottom, a elegant black and gold dress that had a woven almost armored bodice. Another was a pale lilac with silver bullion that's had a ornamental shield with the Maelstrom family crest on it and a small golden dagger tucked behind it, two inches long, half an inch wide and sharp as a needle. The shield was placed on the empire waistline where the bodice met the skirts. These where just three of many. "Mother always had something on that was easy to move in, or could protect herself from others. Most have hidden weapons on them, others where armor or made for easy movement. These where the ones she had yet to wear so no need to worry about people seeing you in a dress my mom once wore. "

"Oh then sorry that I misunderstood that," Alivia said in reply with an apologetic look while keeping her hand where it was on his shoulder. She noticed that it looked like he wanted to hold her hand as his hand was hovering over hers, but she didn't say anything about it as she focused on everything else that he said. "Oh, and I bet that Mayor Evans gave them the idea to make me awkward and embarrassed. I'm sorry that they made you feel that way and thank you, I appreciate that. I'm glad for that and oh, that's good. I hope I won't wobble, though. Oh, but can we get the bigger dreamcatchers made and placed before we leave or should we wait to do that until we get back? Oh, then he was definitely rude to have sent that short of a notice about it. That's good," she said and asked in reply with an expression that was mixed between annoyed and neutral.

"Okay, and sounds good. I hope they fit," she said in reply to the other two statements he said before feeling his hand rest on top of hers in a tender way. She then blushed a bit when she once again felt the nose of his mask touch the back of it in a 'kiss'. Her hand felt warm in his as she noticed him take several breaths to calm down from what had happened only moments earlier. She smiled while feeling him rub his thumb over the back of her hand before he let go of it, willing the blush she had on her cheeks to go away soon after.

"You're welcome," she said in reply to his muttered statement before following him back to the wagon. She was okay with the silence that fell between them on the way back to the castle, giving her time to think about the ball and what all she had to pack. When they arrived back at the castle, she followed him to the standup trunk that housed his mom's dresses. Her eyes widened at how many there were and at their vibrant colors, looking them over soon after. Her eyes landed on the pale lilac with silver bullion colored one, holding it out to examine it a bit more and noticing the small hidden golden dagger behind the waistline where the shield with the family crest was, while hearing everything he said as she did so. "I like this one a lot. You also suggested that I should wear lavender and lilac to the debut as your wife so that everyone there will be surprised. I'll find some jewelry you two left for me that'll go with it. I like dresses that are easy to move around in because that way, they're less constricting. Oh okay and I was a bit worried about that but now, I won't be."

Edited by SkySong278

Quadir blushed to his neck at her comment about his suggestion, not thinking that she'd take it to heart. "um yeah. We'll pack this up and you go get some things packed. I'll be making a dreamcatcher for the knights and staff rooms before we go so they can be safe for the two weeks we'll be gone. " He said softly and lead her to her room. "This time you can pack more than that trunk. " He said with a smile to his voice. He then went to his room to pack, summoned the staff and informed them of what was going on and instructed them to make dreamcatchers for their loved ones in the meantime. 

He had packed everything he needed in his trunk, that was smaller then the one she brought to the castle when she first arrived.  He had a dozen small dreamcatchers made already and started to hide them in the worker's rooms and in the infirmary where the knights still where recovering.  He ordered dinner to be brought to his room, at least his meal anyway, feeling too nervous to actually eat anything, he sat on the couch and stared at the meal in a daze. 

Alivia nodded when she heard what he said in reply to what she had reminded him about regarding the colors she should wear to the debut ball before hearing everything else he said afterward while he led her back to her room. “Okay and that sounds like a good plan. Oh goody,” she said in reply with a smile while her eyes had a glimmer of excitement about being able to pack something else other than her trunk before going into her room to start packing.

She packed some clothes in her trunk first, then got out a satchel-like bag that was slightly bigger than her trunk and could be carried on her shoulder, and put a few more clothes, including a few more dresses that she thought she’d need and some pieces of jewelry, in there as well. Once that was done, she ordered some dinner for herself and requested it to be put in Quadir’s room before going over there soon after. She saw him sitting on the couch in a daze while staring at his food and asked curiously with her head tilted a bit to the side, “Is everything okay?”

Edited by SkySong278

((you are correct on the sleeping in the same room part.))

Quadir jumped his trance snapped realizing she was in the room already. He looked at her about to cry and curled up on the couch looking at the food again. "You eat. I'm not hungry. Just.... This is kinda my dabut too in a way. Private meetings with the royal family is common with the Maelstrom family so we didn't show our intimidating stature and scare the high blooded people of the Royal Court.  I feel like a trembling lamb before a mighty wolf that just watched the rest of it's family get devoured.  Just small private parties where everyone was informed of my coming, however on the list I saw, several families I have yet to meet but know they are gossips and nosy people.... " 

He looked over at her, grey blue eyes swirling with anxiety. "Wh-what if my dream wasn't just a nightmare but a premonition of the danger to come? You attacking me I'm not scared of, but everyone else finding out how hideous I am and treating me like a monster from the south continent. I'm not mentally prepared for this! " He whimpers and started to chew on the skin of his thumb not realizing his teeth made it bleed. "I feel like such a child throwing a tantrum about this but if wasn't for that blasted Prince I'd turn down the invite in a heartbeat!"

Alivia looked a bit concerned when she noticed that he was about to cry while curled up on the couch after he came out of his trance, listening to everything he said shortly afterward. "Oh, okay and ah. I'm sure it'll be okay and oh that could be a problem with the last batch of people," she said in reply to some of the statements he said but wasn't really sure how to respond to a few others so she left them without replies. She sat on the floor between the coffee table and the couch, eating some of the food that was on his plate while also trying to be a comfortable presence for him at the same time.

She then got even more concerned when she saw the anxiety in his eyes and heard the question he asked as well as everything else he said. "Unless you have that as an ability, I think it was just a nightmare. That's good but I would never do that to you and you're not hideous at all," she said in reply to the question and the first few statements. "Please stop biting your thumb since you're causing it to bleed, and I'll be there with you so that should help some. It'll make both of us feel better; me with being nervous meeting new people and you with your dislike of parties and anxiety around new people as well." She said these last few statements in reply to the rest of what he said while finding a piece of thin fabric for his bleeding thumb, holding it out to him afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Quadir turned away from her offered cloth, continuing to bite his thumb. "I don't have the ability to tell the future, that ability is known only to Witches. " He licked the blood from his thumb and laid down with his back to her. "Just because you're not frightened by me, doesn't mean others won't be. I'll be fine, just... Jittery. " He said with a melancholy tone.

After a long moment of silence, he pretend to snore leaving the subject at that end. 

---

The next morning he was up and dressed before sun up, already carried their things to the six horse drawn carriage that had enough space inside for a fold out hidden bed and for him to lay out his six foot stature easily without being cramped. It could hold eight people, with two standing and still have wiggle room. It was a dark ebony with a vibrant coat of arms on the side, thick blue velvet curtains that where held on both top and bottom, all drawn shut but witches stones illuminated the inside. The upholstery was a soft plumb, a pale Chardonnay colored wallpaper covered the walls that had a fleur-de-lis pattern on it in gold. The carpet was plush and black, small cubbies for shoes where under one bench and the other was the hideaway bed. Blankets and pillows where stuffed inside another cubby beside the shoes, hidden by a small door.  He strapped the luggage to the back of the carriage where the footmen would usually sit. Considering his staff, he only had a driver, and no footmen. 

"Oh, and I wish I had that as an ability because then I would've known that Mayor Evans was going to lie in arresting me and inadvertently threatening to burn my cottage down with me in it if I didn't come out," Alivia said in reply to his first statement before hearing the other one after he had turned his back on her. "I don't think that would happen, but you don't have to believe me. Okay," she said in reply to the last two statements he said.

She then turned with a sad look on her face as she thought that she had said something wrong and he now hated her before heading over to his bed when she heard him snoring, going to sleep soon after pulling back the covers.

She woke up the next morning, not seeing him shortly after sitting up on the bed while trying to completely wake up. She let out a sad sigh, figuring he was outside and helping get everything ready for their trip, avoiding her, or both. She got off of his bed, made it again, and then went over to her room to get dressed in a dress that she could travel in along with putting on some flats on her feet. After she was ready, she headed downstairs, and then outside shortly after that. She went to the carriage, and saw him put their luggage on the back of it. “Want any help? Um actually, never mind. I’ll just be in the carriage so that I’m not in your way at all,” she asked and then said soon after with a sad smile on her face before getting into the carriage like she said she would. After she got in, her eyes widened at how big and spacious it was and at all of the storage that was there. She looked around at the witches stones lighting up the interior and the upholstery along with the curtains, wallpaper, and floor. She took a moment to compose herself before sitting on the bench on the right-hand side of the carriage, and then getting comfortable soon after.

Edited by SkySong278

Quadir finished everything and got in, hesitating before sitting beside her. He knocked on the roof and the carriage started to roll. After dubble checking the curtains where shut he took off his mask and gloves. He had taken the strip of cloth she offered him last night and wrapped his thumb in it. He looked at his mask in his lap. "I'm really sorry for last night. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I just.... Have a very bad feeling about this and I don't like leaving knowing there's monsters in my land. I..." He said and paused, then wordlessly pulled out a intricate woven bracelet that had a fox running among autumn trees. It was about three fingers wide, seemingly woven into one piece with threads of gold entwined making a glitter in the light. He blushed and held out his hand for hers so he can tie it to her wrist. "An apology. Since you make jewelry,  I decided to make this. I'm not the best husband... But I didn't like going to bed angry, it didn't sit well with me at all. The road we're taking has very few inns to stay in, but I'll get you a room and a bath when we do stop at one. For the most part we'll be sleeping in here. ..." 

He fell silent for a moment. "I'm glad you settled in nicely although it's been only four days since you arrived, you seem to be settling in nicely. We'll have another week to get to know each other better. Um... I have card games we can play, and I brought books on edict and my old flashcards for the nobles names and crest's so you can study. When we stop to stretch, eat or camp for the night I'll show you how to curtsy correctly and some ballroom dances.  " He said shyly glancing down at her.

Alivia turned her attention from being on the wall across from where she was sitting to be briefly on Quadir when she heard him come in, turning her attention to be focused on her lap instead shortly after. She only looked back over at him when she heard him sit down beside her on the bench, looking a bit surprised when she heard him apologize after seeing the piece of cloth she had offered him the night before on his thumb. She thought it had been because she had said something she shouldn't have that had gotten him angry at her. "It's okay and I'm sorry as well. I might've said some things I shouldn't have. Ah and I understand," she said in reply with a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes since she was feeling a bit insecure with herself, but then had looked a bit curious with a slight head tilt when she heard him trail off a bit at the end of his explanation statement. She then discovered the reason behind it shortly after when she saw the bracelet he held in his hand that he had gotten out. Her eyes widened a bit at how beautiful it was with the intricate woven gold threads that had a fox running through the autumn woods in the middle of it, holding out her hand shortly after looking at it, and then putting it in his waiting one soon after so that he could put it on her wrist. "It's beautiful and I love it. I'm not the best wife either, and I guess we kind of just had our first argument. Oh, and usually that emotion doesn't sit well with me either when I go to bed feeling that way. Oh, thank you and alright."

She then listened to everything else he said after a moment's pause while also looking back up at him. "Oh, it feels more like a week than just four days for me. Yes, and it's all thanks to you and your staff being so kind. I'd like that a lot. Okay, and I'd really enjoy playing those games with you along with learning etiquette while reading those books you brought as well as looking over those flashcards you have with those things on it. I'd greatly appreciate that. Thank you."

Edited by SkySong278

He tied the bracelet on her wrist and then moved to the other side of the carriage. He pulled out a basket from a rack above him and popped out a panel on the side with no door and had it set up as a table. He then pulled out some simple wooden and tin dishes and served them both breakfast. He laid out grapes, a peeled orange split in half, some bread with a choice of marmalade or jam, and a small cut of meat.

"I guess it's a learning curve all-around I guess. It did feel like a week, but perhaps it was because you where so busy? There's a lot to do around the town and castle it's easy to loose track of time. " He said spreading some jam on his bread and took a  bite. 

She inspected the bracelet after it was put on her wrist, liking it a lot. She then looked over at him after he moved to being across from her on the other bench and got out a table of sorts, setting out a breakfast that consisted of fruit and bread with jam and marmalade along with a cut of meat for them afterward.

“Yes I guess so, but I’m also glad I’m not the only one. Oh and yes, I think that’s the case. Time really flies when you’re busy, and having fun. I’m starting to learn that but that’s a good thing,” she said in reply before getting some grapes and a piece of bread with a bit of marmalade spread on it and then starting to eat it afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

He nodded and ate his breakfast quietly then pulled out a deck of cards shuffling them and playing solitaire until she was finished then set up a game of what he called 'chaser' a game like go fish but instead of pairs you had to match the card with a number above or below the face card in a different suit and color of the card one chose. He peaked outside every once in awhile to see where they where. "Where making good progress. " 

She finished eating her breakfast a little while after he started playing a card game by himself. When he was done, she watched as he set up another game and was very interested on how it was played. She was starting to get the hang of the game when she heard what he said after a little while later. “Oh, that’s good. When do you think we’ll be at a place to stop for the night or is it still too early to tell that?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Too soon to tell.  But we made it down the ravine and into the flatlands. How about we play a game of twenty questions. I'll go first. Now, would there be another other than sword fighting, what other thing would you like to learn?" He asked. He waited for her response then asked another question. "Do you have any gifts or blessings?" He said and waited. "Now you can ask me two questions. " 

“Okay, and wow that’s really good time. Alright. Martial arts would be another good thing for me to learn if you can help me with that or know someone who can teach me. I was blessed with extraordinary eyesight,” she said in reply to his statements and questions before nodding when she heard that she could ask him two questions in return. “What’s your favorite color?” she asked. “Also, what are your favorite animals?”

Edited by SkySong278

((I had everything typed and it didn't save!))

"I learned hand to hand combat from my father who was similar in strength to me. Flo would it most likely teach you I would probably supervise the lessons and offer pointers. Now I'll give you the answer to the color question again, but I'll let you ask another question. Green, the color of spring and emeralds. As for animals... Hmmm it's difficult to name just one. When I was a child I would run a animal hospital of sorts for abandoned baby birds, blind cats and three legged dogs, animals that people would have put out of their misery if found on the side of the road.  Since it was apparent that I loved small animals, father made a rule that all people involved in acts of animal abuse- child, elder or even the traveler- would be brought to the castle and punished. The punishment is usually cleaning up the sewer line or other dirty and disgusting jobs. However, since I've taken lordship, I have an additional clause; if the abuse ends in death, that individual would be branded on the back of their hands with my crest. Those marked would be barred from working with any animal regardless of job. Given that the town is mostly mines and farms, that makes finding work very difficult. Apparently there's this  one rumor that other places the branded ones go to also have banned them from working with their animals. "

Once he was finished speaking, he won this round and he gathered the cards to shuffle them again and delt out a new game. "If I have to pick one animal however... Hmmm, it'll have to be cats. I adore them so much I set up little huts and feeding spots around the town for the strays. Infact I have a bit of a rapport with the mountain beasts for I always have catnip and dried salmon treats on me.  Cats are smart and independent creatures. I've been waiting to get a kitten but I'm far too busy taking care of the castle and lands to look for one of my own." He said sadly.

"Now, I don't think I've ever asked you your favorite color. So what is your favorite color?" He asked tilting his head. Once he received her  response he asked another question. "If there is one thing you can change about yourself, what would it be and why?" He asked, genuinely curious. His answer would be obvious if he was asked this question but he wanted to know about anything she would see as imperfect about herself.

((I’m sorry that happened and I’m also sorry that this reply is late in being posted. I was lazy and helping get a belated Christmas dinner ready for us and my step mom’s daughter’s family yesterday))

"Oh okay and I'd be okay with that since I'd like to learn. Oh I'm sorry that I forgot what you said in reply to it and that I had already asked that question. I'll make sure to remember that this time. I asked for more than one so it's okay if you have more than one favorite. I have three. Sounds like a nice thing you had for injured animals when you were younger and I bet they enjoyed the attention as well as someone caring about them. I hope that helped stop more abuse to animals and no one did it again. I'm glad you had added that other cause to end it completely. I hate seeing hurt animals and people hurting them. It's not right. I'm also glad that the people you branded won't be working with any animal again and that those other places might also do the same thing."

She sighed when they finished talking and he ended up winning, not annoyed or sad with that fact but also knowing that she just needed a bit more practice as well as more understanding about the game. "Again it's okay if you have more than one. It can be those animals that people might not care much about that you mentioned earlier and cats. I'm sure you'll be able to get one soon," she said in reply with a small smile that she hoped was a comforting one before picking up the new cards that she was dealt.

“I don’t think you have either and it’s silver,” she said in reply to both his statement and question before hearing the other question that he asked that was a two-parter. “My small hands and feet because they make me seem delicate like a porcelain doll,” she said in reply to it while looking down at her lap. “Um what do you like doing outside of your duties?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Taking care of animals and visiting my friend in the mountains. He's a snowbeast but was a runt and left to die by his family. He's now twice the size of a normal snow beast. He calls himself Aroc, and is very smart. He's trying to get a mate of his own and the female snow beasts like a place that's big, has lots of weapons and shiny things inside and plenty of soft things for cubs. I've been helping him make things out of crystal and metal and work with making weapons. " He said simply. "Not everyone knows this, we have play fights to put on a show for the females looking to be with him. He's a handsome creature with a lovely light blue speckled pattern then the traditional grey. So far it hasn't worked, but he's not giving up hope. " He said handing her the match to her card. "Having small hands is a blessing at times. You work with small intricate objects so small hands are a advantage. I had a porcelain doll once. Because I was so strong I had to learn to control it, so a porcelain doll was the best way to adjust my strength accordingly. " 

He paused for a moment. "Is there anything you have done in your past that you want to forget? You don't have to tell me what it was, I'm just curious. People put on a front like they are perfect but they have insecurities. Having someone who is willing to tell the other what they don't like about themselves and their past is a way for me to get to trust them."

"Ah okay and could I perhaps help you with taking care of the animals around the castle while on break from working? He sounds fascinating and I'd like to meet him sometime if that'll be okay with you and you don't mind me tagging along. I'm glad he's not giving up hope to find a mate although it sounds like the females are being a bit stubborn. Maybe I can see about buying a few stuffed animals and soft fabric to contribute to his cave along with making some jewelry that could possibly help even more," she asked and said in reply before nodding in thanks when he handed her the match to the card she held before placing it down in front of her and after looking back up from her lap. "Oh I guess I never thought of it like that. I always saw them as a reminder of how delicate they can be, but not as an advantage so I'll have to remember that. Oh okay and that's a good object to help with that since they're so fragile."

She paused as well, but in thought when she heard his next question before saying in reply after a few minutes or so of thought, "I understand. Well there's one thing I really deeply regret, even to this day, and that's not taking the advice of my first friend I ever had back at my original first shop I had in a town I had lived in before the one I came from. I didn't see it as advice back then and instead saw it as her being pushy so I got aggravated and told her off in a not so nice way. She stormed out and ended up leaving town to go somewhere else entirely. I have no idea where she went and I haven't heard from her at all in letters I've sent to her, mostly saying I was really sorry in how I acted and how she was doing. I stopped trying a couple of years ago when I wasn't receiving any letters back from her." Then she tilted her head a bit to the side and asked back with a curious expression on her face, "What about you?"

Edited by SkySong278