RealWilliamShakespeare

Viewing Forum Page Bug?

Don't know if this is happening to anyone else recently, but every page I view on the forums says this:

1488962240_Screenshot2021-08-19at21_38_45.png.dc56576adb711d798f8dd06c1f996275.png

[Image saying Recently Browsing, 0 members, No registered users viewing this page]

I'm definitely logged in and not anonymous/a guest... Is this happening to others?

Yes, it has been happening ever since the forum software update.

1 hour ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Don't know if this is happening to anyone else recently, but every page I view on the forums says this:

1488962240_Screenshot2021-08-19at21_38_45.png.dc56576adb711d798f8dd06c1f996275.png

[Image saying Recently Browsing, 0 members, No registered users viewing this page]

I'm definitely logged in and not anonymous/a guest... Is this happening to others?

Same thing I've been seeing since the update. I don't exist.

Same here. I get the “No registered users viewing page”.

I also do not show up under the list of registered members who are logged in to the forum even though I am not set to invisible. When I check my profile though, it shows me that am active.

Yes, dragongrrl and missy_, it's the exact same for me! I'm definitely active, but I don't actually appear on any pages? So strange!

Oddly enough, I do appear on the who's online section on the home page, but never under any of the threads I am viewing.