kiramaru7

How to make a yellow Sapphire

I'm trying to make a yellow Sapphire & I've forgotten how many views you need to get before it grows up. When I originally made mine I was able to make them from eggs. This time around my egg hatched pink, it was an AP find that was low time, so I need to know how to get one from a hatchie. Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

Only blue sapphires can turn yellow. If it's already pink, it won't change.

Usually it takes somewhere over 4,000 total views in order to turn yellow.

Thank you both! I thought pink could be turned yellow, but I guess I'm wrong then. XD

I'll just breed myself a blue egg then & work from there! :D

Mods, this can be closed now as I have my answer. :D

@kiramaru7, here is a Yellow Sapphire egg from my scroll (also check the thread Encyclopedia Helpers)

And a second yellow Sapphire egg for you:

Egg #2 ETA: And now they have hatched. So, no more eggies for those who needed to unlock Yellow Sapphire egg sprites.

Edited by missy_

6 hours ago, kiramaru7 said:

Thanks! :D

You’re welcome! :)

You need a bit over 4,000 overall views to change a blue sapphire to a yellow sapphire.

Pink Sapphires cannot change to yellow or vice versa, nor can either alts change back to blue sapphires.

Breeding any of the alts only nets you blue sapphires though.

Hope this helps.

On 8/19/2021 at 11:40 PM, Shokomon said:

You need a bit over 4,000 overall views to change a blue sapphire to a yellow sapphire.

Pink Sapphires cannot change to yellow or vice versa, nor can either alts change back to blue sapphires.

Breeding any of the alts only nets you blue sapphires though.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! It helps! I thought when they first came out you could turn pink ones yellow, but I'm probably misremembering it. XD

I have managed to get one yellow (YAY!) after having originally created a bunch, but I decided I wanted more & forgot how to make them. XD

**Mods this can be closed as I have my answer Thanks! :D