Romyyy

Crazy goals for this game

I loved writing stories when I played this game as a kid and I think it's responsible for any writing ability I have. As a returning player my goal is to try and write a good description for every single adult/frozen dragon I have.

What are your goals on this game or how do you choose what dragons to collect?

This might be considered a duplicate topic, though I think 'crazy goals' could be different enough. Regardless, I'd say my craziest goal in DC is to get 20 of every single zombie type. For reference, I currently have no more than 3 of most types, and 0 of four types. It's a goal that was set years ago when I decided I wanted 20 of every breed/variant in the game, that's been tweaked a bit since then but same general idea. 

I have several wild projects. The one that comes to mind right now is a Halloween × Bronze Tinsel stair lineage with my newest darling, Kreepberry! I'm planning to get Halloween dragons of every year so I can continue the series.

Finish breeding my 12th gen purebred, even gen BSA pinks all on my scroll. This guy has been waiting for a mate for 7 years now (my bad, I left for ~5 years).

Full planned lineage & progress here, if anyone was interested! I'm missing 393 CB BSA pinks, 214 Gen 2s, 112 Gen 3s and 129 Gen 4-12s.

Not sure what I'd do after finishing this though, probably continue collecting CB BSA pinks 😅

Some years back, I set a kind of informal goal to collect 100 CB metals. When I reached that, I upped it to 200. A few days ago, I traded for my 200th. Next stop 300 maybe? 🤣

My other aim is to get one of every zombie sprite. Currently that's 52/60.

ohhh, i just started the game, my "crazy goals" are breakfast lunch for seasoned dragon cave players ! oh well, maybe it'll bring nostalgia to some... ;)

my craaaaziest goal right now is finding enough CB monarch dragons to start my first spiral lineage... and figure out cool naming schemes !

10 hours ago, hanniballecter said:

ohhh, i just started the game, my "crazy goals" are breakfast lunch for seasoned dragon cave players ! oh well, maybe it'll bring nostalgia to some... ;)

my craaaaziest goal right now is finding enough CB monarch dragons to start my first spiral lineage... and figure out cool naming schemes !

Good luck on your Monarch lineage!  How many generations are you aiming for?

Edited by sorenna

On 8/20/2021 at 1:32 AM, sorenna said:

Good luck on your Monarch lineage!  How many generations are you aiming for?

ohhh, thank you, you're too kind ! and i don't know, actually ! i don't know what would be an appropriate number... maybe i should ask for a mentor's help... lol ^^

Several years ago, I had a wish to see a SAltkin lineage that's quite high in generation and comprised of mostly blue dragons. It was more of a dream than a goal because I wasn't a very social person back then, and I was relatively new to the game. But, the sheer generosity and kindness of people (and I mean all people, not only the breeders) have contributed to helping me reach this point, I didn't know I'm completing it until I checked and planned the lineage out. It's one of those key moments for me in DC, I guess.
https://dragcave.net/lineage/JmwcY

Now, I'm not playing DC as often, but I have a goal that I'm not actively after, but is kinda crazy. And that is to get every single 2G GoNkin possible. This means, male dragon x GoN to get both male and female Avatars, and both male and female non-Avatars, and then the same breed but GoN x female dragon, and the same offspring patterns. That is a lot and with new breeds coming every now and then, and with ratio problems, getting just even half of the dragons is a big challenge. Maybe when I am active again in DC, I'll get to sorting my GoNkin group, maybe. I also have two secret crazy breeding projects but that's a different story.

The less crazier and much achievable active goal I have right now, is to get as many vamps as possible such that I can bite every day 24/7 available Vampires, always having a ready Vampire at any point. So I will be biting a lot, and trying to get a lot of them until that happens XD

*thinks* As it is down to sheer ****** luck - I'd say my craziest goal is having a CB Gold, Silver, and Bronze of both prize types.

Even crazier would be a pair of each CB prize type.

Otherwise, see just how far I can take an alternating even gen lineage of Xol Dragons [so far, were at 3 but it will be up ton5th gen. Sometime in the next few weeks if I can remember to breed them XD]

A lineage of Xenos that slowly rotate through their elements as generations continue. So if the parents are Earth, the child must be Ice, etc. 

Describing every single ones of my dragons (except the BSA army).

Edited by Elizabeth Moonstone