Capulus

SPAM:do i have good dragons for a starter?

joined a week ago, i dont have many dragons and i have some dead eggs and hatchlings, i killed 2 the rest died of sickness, anyway here are my alive dragons:

Zantzy   Adult (Male) |             Speckle -Throated Dragon

(uEYCG) Hatchling (Male) |       Tri-Horn Wyvern

(bI8WV) Hatchling |                  Diamondwing Dragon

(3AarK)  Hatchling |                  Oracle Wyrm

(bR2NW) Egg |                          Siyat Dragon

(0WiIV) Egg |                            Tercorn Dragon

(8x64J) Egg |                            Celestial Dragon

(WWJDO) Egg |                         Pipio Pygmy

my dream is the blusang lindwyrm, but i havent been able to find it.. i saw it on the Dragon Cave wiki and wanted it since, its so pretty... anyone know how i could get it? even if i have to use my dragons

im hoping to get more later but i cant grab any more eggs, ill see if i can get myself a hatchling later

47 minutes ago, Capulus said:

joined a week ago, i dont have many dragons and i have some dead eggs and hatchlings, i killed 2 the rest died of sickness, anyway here are my alive dragons:

Zantzy   Adult (Male) |             Speckle -Throated Dragon

(uEYCG) Hatchling (Male) |       Tri-Horn Wyvern

(bI8WV) Hatchling |                  Diamondwing Dragon

(3AarK)  Hatchling |                  Oracle Wyrm

(bR2NW) Egg |                          Siyat Dragon

(0WiIV) Egg |                            Tercorn Dragon

(8x64J) Egg |                            Celestial Dragon

(WWJDO) Egg |                         Pipio Pygmy

my dream is the blusang lindwyrm, but i havent been able to find it.. i saw it on the Dragon Cave wiki and wanted it since, its so pretty... anyone know how i could get it? even if i have to use my dragons

im hoping to get more later but i cant grab any more eggs, ill see if i can get myself a hatchling later

Welcome to the forum, @Capulus :)   This topic will be considered spam by the moderators and is not allowed. 

I suggest you look for a mentor to help you with Dragon Cave basics to get you started. Good luck!

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.