Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eclipse925

Hello!

Hi there! I'm Eclipse925, but you can call me Ezekiel or EZ. I've been playing dragcave for a long time, but just now decided to join the forums.

I'm 21 years old and an artist that studies biology, and i love video games like Fire Emblem, but i'm also a huge horror fan. I collect old art books and comics, along with manga. But, I also collect preserved bug specimens!

I'm also on FlightRising as EclipsedArtisan, feel free to send a friend request if you'd like!

I'm hoping to fill out my collection some more and do some trades, and help others get dragons they don't have yet! Thank you for reading, stay safe and take care

Hello and welcome! I am very behind on Fire Emblem, I need to finish Fates: Conquest, Three Houses, Awakening, and Echoes. I do love the series. 

What manga do you like? I'm currently working through Osamu Tezuka's works. 

Welcome to the forum ! 🌼

Ah, I'm too afraid of the horror genre ! 😱 

I hope I'll be able to trade with you someday then ! 😊

Nice to meet you all, and thank you for the warm welcomes!!

@purpledragonclaw 
Awakening was actually my first Fire Emblem game! It got me hooked lol, Three Houses has to be my favorite right now though! The dungeon crawler part of Echoes was a really interesting aspect imo.

And I like a lot of different mangas! Junji Ito is one of my favorite authors, but I also love a lot of Hiromu Arakawa's works; Fullmetal Alchemist was one of my first animes, alongside Wolf's Rain and InuYasha! The Girl From The Other Side, Servamp, Gangsta, and Demon Slayer are a few others I really enjoy, but I'm always looking for more to read lol.