Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radioforums

hi

hi!

i'm isweetmochaa, mochaa for short. i'm agender, and use they/he/it pronouns :] i do marching band, and love music! some of my favourite genres are breakcore, electronic, and rock/alt! i also like to do art, and my primary medium is digital. i use paint tool sai for a program and a 2016 wacom intuos art tablet.

i like a lot of things, but my current big interests are glitchcore, liminal spaces, ai-generated things [the glitchier the better, in my opinion!], tf2, and ratchet and clank!

i don't really know how active i'll be here [came from someone's profile over on flight rising], but i figured i'd give it a try.

Hello and welcome! I love your eclectic taste in hobbies! I had to look up both glitchcore and liminal spaces for what they are. Does P.T. Silent Hills count for liminal spaces? It freaked me out. 

Welcome to the forum ! 🌻

I would love to see your art ! Maybe one day on the forum ? 😊

On 8/8/2021 at 10:58 AM, calona said:

Welcome to the forum ! 🌻

I would love to see your art ! Maybe one day on the forum ? 😊

oh, maybe! ^-^

On 8/6/2021 at 11:56 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I love your eclectic taste in hobbies! I had to look up both glitchcore and liminal spaces for what they are. Does P.T. Silent Hills count for liminal spaces? It freaked me out. 

i would say so!