TJ09

2021-07-25 - July Dragon Release

It's gotta be something like "Omniscient Wyrm" or something! I'm so excited for both of them!

The wyrm egg reminds me of Omen Wyrms, and the two-headed reminds me of a cross between Rift Wyrm and Jester eggs.

Edited by High Lord November

The hatchlings look so cute I really like them both 😍,  great work artists, TJ and all involved.

Carnt wait to see them grow.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

To me, the winding egg looks a lot like the rift egg, or is that just because I'm on mobile where things are smaller?

Well, they use the same base shading as the Arcanas and a really similar one to the Rifts, which are all different from the standard egg shading.

"Noodles"?  

I'm excited already, whether that turns out to be Easterns or Wyrms or just very long Westerns!

Well, it took awhile, but I've finally caught a pair of each  and now I can relax and enjoy this release.  They look like they will be great so far.  :D

Eeeekkk! The hatchies! Omg they are so awesome. I *love* that we are getting more wyrms, probably my favorite dragon body-type in general. And I *do* recognize the 'knew you were coming', seeing the hatchies made me sure of it. SO excited for them!! Very curious to see how the two-head turns out, that's a very interesting coloring that I wouldn't have expected from the egg. (Did I get up earlier than usual because I wanted to see the hatchies? Yes, yes I did.)

Ah! I forgot there might be a release and was egg locked. Incubated 3 and abandoned 2 eggs to make room and now I have 3 of the "knowing" eggs and 2 of the "winding" ones. Usually I try to get 4 CBs of each so anxiously waiting to be able to snag more!

Love the egg design of the "knowing" egg! I managed to snag a z-code of that one so I'm feeling pretty chuffed right now.

48 minutes ago, sorenna said:

"Noodles"?  

I'm excited already, whether that turns out to be Easterns or Wyrms or just very long Westerns!

Noodles = wyrms in DC-speak, usually.

Just now, Lagie said:

Noodles = wyrms in DC-speak, usually.

That's what I get for typing too fast!  I didn't even scroll down to see the hatchlings, or I would have known.  XD 

Just now, Iside said:

Wow, the 5 minuted drop lasts about 0,5 seconds!

Try the top of the hour! ;)

Finally got some of each! I know what the purple noodle is and I'm so happy to see them! Oh and four babies, unique second stage AND adults!

I don't know if I remember the two head but I'm more than happy to see what they become.

Lol, my double clicking mouse got me more 'knowing' eggs than I was anticipating, but I have a pair of 'winding' eggs, so I'm satisfied. They look really cute as hatchies, now I'm curious to see how they look as adults~

Of course after waiting all day yesterday, I forgot to check last night.  At least I finally remembered today.  Wish me luck......

Edited to add Thanks TJ

Edited by Cthulhu

darn, i was egglocked and told myself i wouldn't abandon any, but then i just got caught up in the excitement lol

they look awesome, thank you TJ!

Last month we had a whole drake release and this month a whole wyrm release... I wonder if this is a pattern we might be seeing! :D I'd like that

I vaguely remember this egg and I'm so excited to see the adults! Thanks tj and spriters

I know those purple hatchlings! So frustrating, still can’t quite remember!

Alright, a new release! And they're worms! I'm not a big worm collector outside of Almeralds, so hopefully I like these enough to start. Just grabbed four purple eggs!

I just knew another release was coming soon! Luckily I wasn’t egg locked this time around so I could actually pick up two of each. The hatchlings look adorable, I can’t wait to see what the new dragons will look like as adults!

Glad to see some of the purple from the egg come back on the s2 two-head! :D

And love the whiskers on the "knowing" one.

Nice.