TJ09

2021-07-25 - July Dragon Release

2 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Really nice to see a steady mix of public and private DRs released this year. 

Yeah, it's a lot of fun to recognize releases from DR! And I feel like we are getting more non-standard dragons than usual as well, more pygmy/two-head/drakes are always needed. 

I'm almost positive I recognize one of these, but I'll have to see the hatchies to know for sure. Come on little eggies, hatch!

AFTER I bred yesterday it occurred to me that we'd get a new release today. Damn !

Welp, four hours later and no eggs XD But! They look amazing! Thanks so much 😊

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

AFTER I bred yesterday it occurred to me that we'd get a new release today. Damn !

I was just about to try to breed Magenta eggs when I realised this was the last Sunday in the month so check - glad I did!

Even with just 15 people in a biome, these drops are lasting only a few seconds 😕

I can't do it all big time today :( Holding out for a two-headed - I did get two that saw me coming.

14 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I can't do it all big time today :( Holding out for a two-headed - I did get two that saw me coming.

Yes, I was hoping I wouldn't misclick and get more of one than the other, I had to be careful.  Going out for dinner so glad I got what I wanted.

I'm glad I listened to that little voice telling me there'd probably be a new release soon and hatched some eggs. Could use more scroll space, but it'll be enough for me to get started. I currently have three of the "knew you were coming" eggs and one "winding", so I'll probably trade one of the first for another of the latter. Surprisingly, they weren't too difficult for me to catch this time.

4 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

I wouldn't mind spoilers.

I'd love to know what the adults look like beforehand, so I can decide if I hunt for these particular species now or later.

4 hours ago, lexi_ said:

wouldnt that be great- i love the surprise factor, and i collect a lot no matter what, but id like to know if i REALLY like them so i can collect them while theres a lot to be collected! 

Sometimes I feel this way too, but I do think part of the fun is being surprised by the appearance and growth process of the dragons. While it can be a pain not knowing how much you'll like them or how rare they might be if you're right in the middle of breeding or collecting other things (has happened to me numerous times), sometimes you'll just have to take a chance. Luckily, TJ's dergs grow up faster, so you can have at least a sneak peek before your own mature. I usually can judge what I'll think of a new release by the time the S2s arrive, or sometimes the S1s, but other times I've been surprised. There have been eggs or hatchies I'll really like, but then feel indifferent about the adults, and vice versa.

Once you make an assessment of TJ's dragons, you can decide whether to keep collecting, although sometimes that means finding them might be harder by then. That's why I usually try to get 2-4 pairs at minimum either way. If I don't like them, I can always abandon or release, but that's pretty rare.

I really like the look of these eggs, can't wait to see what slithering little horrors ones will come out of them!

Yay new release :) these eggs are lovely, bright colours and cool markings.

I carnt wait to see what they hatch in to.

I knew you were coming - any more of our older members singing 'I'd have baked a cake', or is it just me?!

Just you. I was thinking of names and suddenly decided I'd be stupid to mention them till AFTER I use them...

YESSSSSS THE GREEN SPOTTED EGG WHOSE NAME I WILL NOT SPOIL!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR SO LONG MY BELOVED!!!

I'm SO happy it finally got released 🥺🥺🥺

omg so beautiful, thank you so much ❤️

39 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Just you. I was thinking of names and suddenly decided I'd be stupid to mention them till AFTER I use them...

Hahaha, that's me all over, think after the event!

Wooo new release!  Thanks TJ and the artists!

Got four of each, only incubated half of them. Fool me once...

I have been waiting for those purple eggs. For a hint see how they sort below omen wyrms. 

Got a full set of them. Don't recognize the two headed tho.