TJ09

2021-07-25 - July Dragon Release

Time to catch some eggs......in a few hours because they are going fast 😯

Edited by Zinogre

9 minutes ago, lexi_ said:

~spoiler removed~ we need more of them, im so happy! 

Methinks a spoiler warning might have been in order for that. ~spoiler removed~

Edited by Kaini

7 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Methinks a spoiler warning might have been in order for that. Nothing eluded to them having two heads. ^^;

they arent able to be bitten, and people have said it before me. but sorry!

Ah, okay. Was gonna say even if you recognize them from DR, do not post spoilers. But anyone can test with vamps, so!

4 minutes ago, lexi_ said:

they arent able to be bitten, and people have said it before me. but sorry!

Ah, my mistake. I forgot about biting experiments. I'm sorry. 

3 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Ah, okay. Was gonna say even if you recognize them from DR, do not post spoilers. But anyone can test with vamps, so!

I wouldn't mind spoilers.

I'd love to know what the adults look like beforehand, so I can decide if I hunt for these particular species now or later.

1 minute ago, Kegluneq said:

I wouldn't mind spoilers.

I'd love to know what the adults look like beforehand, so I can decide if I hunt for these particular species now or later.

wouldnt that be great- i love the surprise factor, and i collect a lot no matter what, but id like to know if i REALLY like them so i can collect them while theres a lot to be collected! 

Just now, lexi_ said:

wouldnt that be great- i love the surprise factor, and i collect a lot no matter what, but id like to know if i REALLY like them so i can collect them while theres a lot to be collected! 

Exactly!

Besides, you never know when the next rare Dragon will be around. That way you could make a pause on your other projects and focus on the current release.

@Tetelestai right? the second egg reminds me of the Arcana's a bit.

3 minutes ago, Tetelestai said:

Halloween came early! Pretty eggs ❤️

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

right? the second egg reminds me of the Arcana's a bit.

i was htinking they look like a mix between arcanas and omens! :D 

Well, this drop couldn't have come at a worse time. I'm exhausted and I have work in eight and a half hours... What are the chances these will still be dropping in 8-12 hours. 😞

Hmmm. It says “Grab them from anywhere but the Volcano” — so far I’ve only seen them in Desert and Jungle. I wonder if they switch biomes every hour or something?

1 minute ago, missy_ said:

Hmmm. It says “Grab them from anywhere but the Volcano” — so far I’ve only seen them in Desert and Jungle. I wonder if they switch biomes every hour or something?

The ones I’ve acquired so far have been from forest and jungle personally. I’ve seen them in every biome though 

This is the first time I've ever instantly recognized an egg from Dragon Requests. I've been waiting for this one ever since I saw it there! Can't wait to catch some eggs!

One winder from the desert so far. The biomes show up with two eggs, not even a full three across.  These babies are going fast.

8 minutes ago, lexi_ said:

i was htinking they look like a mix between arcanas and omens! :D 

Ou~ Didn't even think about the omens, but you're right!

PURTY EGGS!!! (and again I'm wanting the ability to freeze eggs....) The 'knew you were coming' one kind of reminds me of an egg-version of van Gogh's Starry Night? Swirly and purply and pretty. And I love the squiggly pattern on the other one. Yaaayyy new release!

13 minutes ago, Raikielia said:

Well, this drop couldn't have come at a worse time. I'm exhausted and I have work in eight and a half hours... What are the chances these will still be dropping in 8-12 hours. 😞

New drops are usually about 16 hours, so pretty good!

Older eggs start popping back in at 4 p.m. Cave time, from what I've seen the past few releases

Unless they turn out to be really rare, and then they might just flood for an hour...