Ravencrime

Breeding Partner Disappears From List

I am working on breeding Nobleshield hybrids. I paired up my dragons and bred them. But now when I go to try again for a baby with that same pair, the partner does not appear on the list at all. Typically they appear at the very top when you click the Breed option in actions, but they do not appear there. Nor do they appear when I scroll down to their breed.

This is only happening with the Guardian and Royal Crimsons when I am trying to breed them for Noble Shields. 

1. Did you breed the guardian/royal crimson to something else?

2. Did one of them refuse the other mate you wanted to breed to?

Edited by Dalek

Are both of them available for breeding? Maybe you bred one of them to another dragon without thinking and they are still on cooldown?

Looking at your nobleshields, that would appear to be it; they were laid on July 11, so it will probably just be a matter of waiting a few more hours - to the exact second that is 7 days after they were last bred.

1. They are all available for breeding. The ones that were showing up as in cooldown were paired with others that were successful. They are not the dragons in question.

2. They did not refuse partnership.

3. No eggs were produced during the first attempts. All further attempts, the partner does not even appear on the list.

I don't know how many dragons you own, but is it possible you just aren't seeing the partner in the breed-page? It *should* show at the top if the pairing has bred successfully before, is it possible it's somewhere on the page but not at the top? (If you can, do a 'find' search on your browser with the partner's name, see if it shows on the page at all.)

I have had this happen a few times, and going for the OTHER dragon always worked....