Alskasaur

Page Not Found, and I Don't Know Why?

Screenshot-58.png

When I click "Show HTML/BBCode Links" I get this page...

Screenshot-59.png

Included URL in pictures as further proof that I'm not doing anything wrong

Maybe zombies just don't have that display option? Or only when they're visible? Mine currently don't work either, but I never use that page.

4 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Maybe zombies just don't have that display option? Or only when they're visible? Mine currently don't work either, but I never use that page.

I thought maybe that had something to do with it, so I checked my other zombie before I made the post, and his works perfectly fine.

Edited by Alskasaur

3 minutes ago, Alskasaur said:

My other Zombie works perfectly fine though

Really? The only one that works for me is a dead dragon. But I don't have any recent zombies to test if it's any new tombstone or just the non-zombies that show up.

20 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Really? The only one that works for me is a dead dragon. But I don't have any recent zombies to test if it's any new tombstone or just the non-zombies that show up.

Uhhh, okay, so maybe? Yes, my other zombie is newer and doesn't have the special tombstone yet, but I don't really understand why that should make a difference. To clarify, I understand how that would make a difference, but if your saying that that's an intended feature of undead dragons, I don't know why it would be. Because we should still be able to get a dragons BBCode whether they're dead or alive.

My other Zombie's screenshots:

Screenshot-60.png

Screenshot-61.png

Edited by Alskasaur

Not saying it's intended. Could easily be a bug. Just trying to narrow down cases in case it's something the admin needs to look at.

11 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Not saying it's intended. Could easily be a bug. Just trying to narrow down cases in case it's something the admin needs to look at.

Agreed. Also wanted to thank you for helping me narrow it down. I appreciate the assistance! 

Does anyone else have newer zombies that they can help test this on?

I have two zombies, from 2013 and 2021. Looks like when they are zombies (checked at 4 AM), they have the links, and when they are tombstones (checked now), they have 404 instead. Both share the same behavior. Fully dead dragons have links in both cases.

Edited by Nakti

Update; my newer zombie got his official tombstone and now his link is broken as well. I've also noticed that when I post their links anywhere they have the regular tombstones instead of their habitat tombstones. The first one is desert and the second one is alpine. 

sN7dq.gifbta1R.gif

Edited by Alskasaur

Just tested mine, and none with "proper" tombstones get the code. I am guessing it's tied in to the fact that people who aren't you aren't allowed to see YOUR Zombies on your scroll outside of viewing time ? So you cannot show them their codes.

My scroll has a lot of zombies near the top - but you can't see them at the moment. I can see their tombstones, though, and if I send a LINK, you can see the tombstone.

https://dragcave.net/view/n4bRQ 

Edited by Fuzzbucket