MaiqTheLiarr

What kind of floret is this?

I saw this in a trade and I have not seen one since. It came from two florets although I forget the color.

863C7354-33E1-446B-BC2F-19926D6019BA.jpeg

Edited by MaiqTheLiarr

That looks like the rare pink/peach/magenta Iris.

Isn't it a magenta?

Yeah I also want to know because I tried to trade for it but each time I got offered the wrong colour 😐

[I really apologize to the people who offered on my trade, but I had to decline them.]

In wiki, there are two pinks which makes me more confused.

https://imgur.com/yk2qh5h

https://imgur.com/jtcnWzH

The old style floret is known as the Iris floret. The egg that the OP asked about is the peach/pink variant of that version. It is also known as magenta, which is why I mentioned all three in my first post. It is only available by breeding the new style pink/peach Floret with one of the old style Iris Florets (gold or purple) That is the first image in the post above.

The new style pink/peach floret that is available in the cave is known as the Alstroemeria floret. That is the second image in the post above. There are two other Alstro Florets -- bronze/brown and lilac -- which are breed-only and can be obtained by breeding the same parents as the new Iris one. The new Iris pink/peach/magenta appears to be very much rarer than the others.

Edited by purplehaze

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

The old style floret is known as the Iris floret. The egg that the OP asked about is the peach/pink variant of that version. It is also known as magenta, which is why I mentioned all three in my first post. It is only available by breeding the new style pink/peach Floret with one of the old style Iris Florets (gold or purple) That is the first image in the post above.

The new style pink/peach floret that is available in the cave is known as the Alstroemeria floret. That is the second image in the post above. There are two other Alstro Florets -- bronze/brown and lilac -- which are breed-only and can be obtained by breeding the same parents as the new Iris one. The new Iris pink/peach/magenta appears to be very much rarer than the others.

Oooh thanks for the detailed explanation! This helps! :)