Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoneyCake02

Heya~! Newbie here~!

I've known about about Dragon Cave for some time and thought I'd try it out! I have a deep love for fantasy creatures, so something like this seems fun. I'm a little bit confused about the clicks, views and unique views that are used to make the egg hatch, like how many does it take to make the dragon grow? I've accidentally got 4 kids to raise now!

If I manage to hatch one then I'll guess I'll be here for a long time... 😅

Hello and welcome! Dragons hatch and grow up based on views and unique views. You should check out this page for more information. Clicks are nice to have since they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. The amount of views it takes for dragons to grow up varies by species; most of mine grow up with at least 900 unique views and 4,000 total views, but there are some species that take a lot of views to grow (Avatars of Change/Creation, Destruction, Prizes). The Help page also has good information on game mechanics, and you can also request a mentor in The Mentoring Project and ask for help. We're here to answer your questions and teach you how to play the game, as well as teach you how to use the forums. I'm a mentor, you can always PM me your questions and I'll be happy to help!

Thank you so much for the helpful advice and welcome! I'll be sure to read through the info and check out the sites!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here 💜 I would recommend checking out Allure Of Neglected Dragons (allureofnds), it's what i use to hatch my dragons. Make sure not to put your eggs in too early, or they might get sick!