Kegluneq

ANSWERED:Post Stunned Electric hatchie is not gaining more views

I stunned an Electric hatchie when it had 5 days left, so obviously gained a day and system said the hatchie was 6 days left.

24 hours passed and its not gaining more views, it received a few extra clicks during those 24 hours but not any more views.

Currently it has enough views, I think, to mature once it reaches 4 days left, this is the hatchie in question: https://dragcave.net/lineage/04JFN

I'm just getting worried.

that's normal! stunned hatchies gain an extra time left day but cannot receive views for 2 days. you waited 24 hours, but you need to wait 24 more before your hatchling will gain more views.

stun BSA description: "Select a hatchling to stun. This will increase its time left by one day, but also prevent it from receiving views for two days."

My bad! I thought they wouldn't received views for the 24 hours the hatchie remain stunned.

@alpheratz  Thank you! :)

DC Staff, I was wrong and worried for nothing, please accept my apologies if I wasted anyone's time.

3 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

My bad! I thought they wouldn't received views for the 24 hours the hatchie remain stunned.

@alpheratz  Thank you! :)

DC Staff, I was wrong and worried for nothing, please accept my apologies if I wasted anyone's time.

You can get around the 2 day view lock by bouncing it (trading it to someone that trades it right back)