TJ09

2021-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Beautiful adults! I remember the Sabertooth Bulls, I loved them SO much! It's so interesting to see such a different drake. Shokomon's diversification project certainly did amazingly! I know what I'm gonna be hoarding next ;)

Spotted Teals are lovely too. I adore their mega-long wing arm, what a cool design!

10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Love the drake - do NOT love its name.... Girly bulls will feel odd, too...

The Spotted Teal is lovely too. Great adults.

Bulldogs exist irl. For this drake bull is just in reference to its strength and temperament. Women can also be described as bullish. Bull does not always mean a male bull/cow. :)

They're both nice, but the Spotted Teal Drakes are really beautiful. Thank you spriters and all ❤️

Wow the adults 😍they are loverly, I especially love the spotted teal Drakes, the colour and the spots are beautiful I will have to get lots of there parent drakes now to hoard them

Thank you everyone involved in these beautiful Drakes, TJ and artists and concept creators:) it's loverly to see more, and thank you to shokomon for your diversification project, its great work and it's showing :)

Edited by Bloommist
Spelling

Oooh I really do adore the spotted teal drakes! The sabertooth bull drake I do not, therefore I did my scroll goals of only having 2 and am done with them. The spotted teals on the other hand I will hoard on the side

Congrats to Spatio and Infinis on your new Drakes. I've managed to pick up 6 of the Bulls and bred one of the Teal so far, and will keep collecting both.  Beautiful work!

24 minutes ago, Paradisiske said:

Bulldogs exist irl. For this drake bull is just in reference to its strength and temperament. Women can also be described as bullish. Bull does not always mean a male bull/cow. :)

Fair enough - I loathe bulldogs anyway ! I know what it refers to; I just don't like it. The sprite is great.

9 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

image.png.9322d917d38c646c2569de476d147dcd.png  Egg

First thought: reminds me a lot of Pitfires

They are in the same dance class lol.

Anyway, good looking adults. Thank you, TJ and spriters for the release.

33 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

Shame we can't breed them to make pitbulls. 

I love them both but the bull I will definitely be hoarding. I love the big, brutish dragons. Fells are my favourite dragon and bulls are now my favourite drake. 

A bit random, but do we know how big sabers are?  I lowkey wanna ride one like a horse lol

Congrats to both Infinis and Spatio for another great release!

Two beauties!  Nice job, spriters!

I know that if TJ names them at all, they are always Thuwed, but one spotted teal is a great Almost Cool Code, if she was mine I would name her MaHt1 Hari! :D 

Spotted Teal Drakes are absolutely gorgeous ❤️

Remember the Sabertooth Bull from Dragon requests :D

Oooo, both of these are excellent, but I really love the Bulls ♥ It's super fun to see a drake that isn't willowy!

I just noticed the hatchling description for the Bull Drake says, "Aww... It's a cute baby dragon." Shouldn't it say "cute baby drake"?

13 minutes ago, UnicornMaiden said:

I just noticed the hatchling description for the Bull Drake says, "Aww... It's a cute baby dragon." Shouldn't it say "cute baby drake"?

image.png.fd0737debf102c4f0f558e1128acb7a7.png

From Spatio in the Unofficial Discord!  It should indeed be Drake

Edited by Falorni

Ohhh, love these!! The spotted teals are especially lovely. I hope my dragons are more cooperative this week when I try to breed some! 

1 hour ago, Falorni said:

A bit random, but do we know how big sabers are?  I lowkey wanna ride one like a horse lol

Drakes are said to be about the size of a large dog [they're bigger than Pygmies but smaller than Mints (which I believe were stated to be about the size of a car)]

So at best you'd be able to use one like a miniature horse and have it pull a cart.

That aside, I love that the Sabers kept their...chunkier build. The streamline dragons are nice, but it's fun to see some variety.

Also, love the colors and pattern of the Teals. Great release

18 minutes ago, Falorni said:

image.png.fd0737debf102c4f0f558e1128acb7a7.png

From Spatio in the Unofficial Discord!  It should indeed be Drake

Good, it will probably be fixed soon.

Very nice adults!  Congrats to the artists!

Two lovely new drakes! The Sabertooth is so fierce-looking and I'm glad to see it kept its chunkier build.

The Teal is a very nice combination of the parent breeds and looks quite graceful.

Very different creatures, but both welcome additions!

2 hours ago, Niyaka said:

Combine them and get a Pitbull!

Edit: aw shucks, someone made that joke before. I'm like 99% sure stars aligned for this though!

Edited by FarawayCreatures

3 hours ago, Cryinglightning505 said:

Shame we can't breed them to make pitbulls. 

I love this so much!!!!! ❤️ 

Thank you Spriters and TJ for another lovely release!

I love the color and the wings of the spotted teal drakes, So Pretty, they remind me of the Avatar movie!

The Bulls also look so pudgy, even though they would probably bite my head off I want to pick them up and cuddle them!