TJ09

2021-06-27 - June Dragon Release

20 minutes ago, jedisunny said:

I stupidly forgot there would be a release and had egglocked myself, but because of the drop mechanics this time, I was still able to get 2 from the cave.

And for some reason, all 3 hybrid tries were successful and no fertility was used. This is such a rare oocurence on my scroll, to have successful breeds so effortlessly. It was a wonderful experience.

Beautiful drakes. Thanks.

Same here, I was surprised at my successes with the hybrid. I used Fertility for the one semi-messy pairing I wanted to make sure didn't refuse, but I got multiple hybrids without Fertility (including many brand-new pairings). 

Well, I accidentally auto'd two of the new ones because I spaced out and didn't check my slots, but I got one so for a breed-only that's perfectly fine.

I have four,

That I have hybred

And three from the Volcano.

And so to TJ

And the Spriter's,

I say "Muy Bueno"!...

Thank You, All...

Edited by Husky51
no change, after all

Man . . . the second release I missed completely. I suspect it's going to take ages to get these now, I'm still trying to catch up with the anniversary release.😅 Beautiful job spriters, I'm always happy to see drakes ❤️

I'm not sure if this has been said before, but the description for the new Drakes has the same description for the Hydriohidius: "This striped egg is surprisingly heavy."

The new Drakes are only found in Volcano whereas Hydriohidius is found in Coast, so it shouldn't be a problem. But just thought I'd point out my observation. 😆

Screenshot from Wiki:

similardesc.png

Thanks Spatio, Infinis, and TJ for the new release!

9 hours ago, Meh said:

And? Those are super hard to breed, I too can't produce any for my gf, forget extras for trading. I didn't manage to breed her a safe new Copper yet too (or any copper from my hybrid pairings), from 4 pairs every week. Nobody spoke about the cave or that they didn't try to breed them. Seeing your previous posts I think you're overinterpreting things, seeing things not said. The last release was and still is a pain, cave AND bred, this one is chill, that's it.

I've not bred one either - but some people ARE still expecting to find them in the cave, and asking which biome they are in, so it was worth mentioning, I think.

Aw I missed it, I'll need to try harder to get the Volcano one ! But I'm happy with the release, they are so pretty already !

Edit : Oh snatched it ! I'm so happy 🥰

Edited by calona

On 6/27/2021 at 2:31 AM, Seejey said:

And I thought that the Jungle would finaly see some peace with a new release. At this rate they will have to change it to City biome, so crowded it always is.

Well, maybe most people did have enough CB Morphos for their 2g hybrid scroll goals. I got my first. 😅

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

A SECOND OF ONE OF MY CONCEPTS ARE IN THE CAVE!!!!

...OH NO!

I missed the initial release day!

😧

I also, I may have forgotten the description for my own concept. Lol

Edit:

I also need to get a hybrid eventually.

On a side note,

On 6/27/2021 at 12:41 PM, Fyrebird said:

Hmmmm, the description for the volcano one says, Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It gets into endless amounts of trouble.

... making it the only drake that says "dragon" instead of "drake."

Also, I'm surprised nobody has checked to see where these sort for a hint on the names.

I believe these guys were done before all the descriptions said drake...or I just forgot to adjust it. Lol

8 hours ago, Solaries said:

I'm not sure if this has been said before, but the description for the new Drakes has the same description for the Hydriohidius: "This striped egg is surprisingly heavy."

The new Drakes are only found in Volcano whereas Hydriohidius is found in Coast, so it shouldn't be a problem. But just thought I'd point out my observation. 😆

Screenshot from Wiki:

similardesc.png

These guys were made before the Hydrophidius were released, so the description matching is purely coincidence.

And thank you @spatio!!

And everyone else involved for your help!

Edited by Shokomon

47 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

A SECOND OF ONE OF MY CONCEPTS ARE IN THE CAVE!!!!

Congratulations! :D

8 hours ago, Solaries said:

Screenshot from Wiki:

similardesc.png

Yes, that's why I mentioned before I thought they were or would have been a new sprite of the Hydrophidius.

I mean, I thought that because I knew there was going to be a release yesterday, so I was waiting exactly at midnight to see which biome/s would get new eggs instead of just coming here and check lol it just would have been a waste of time for me. 

So, I read the description and when I got my first egg I was "oh, man"... I got confused because of that description... but like you mention, new Drakes drop on a different biome, so it wouldn't be a problem, perhaps. 

1 hour ago, Shokomon said:

These guys were made before the Hydrophidius were released, so the description matching is purely coincidence.

Actually, the Hydrophidius doesn't have the egg description I wrote for them and I suspect they got this same description by mistake.

Edited by TCA

7 minutes ago, TCA said:

Actually, the Hydrophidius doesn't have the egg description I wrote for them and I suspect they got this same description by mistake.

didn't folks at the time wonder about that?  no stripes, right?  what was the description yours was supposed to have?

Edited by random_dragon_collector

49 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

didn't folks at the time wonder about that?  no stripes, right?  what was the description yours was supposed to have?

Uhhhh it's complicated but it should have been "This sandy egg has a scaly texture."

Oops, I missed this release.

Edit: got 3 by catching 8 eggs from Volcano. The other one seems to be a hybrid, so there is no rush. Yay!

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

16 hours ago, madameM said:

What are the phases we need to look for with these new eggs by chance? I am blind as a bat it seems.... LOL

The phrase description of the Hybrid (so you know you got the new egg)  is  "You almost didn’t see this egg among the plants."

2 hours ago, TCA said:

Uhhhh it's complicated but it should have been "This sandy egg has a scaly texture."

Aww--I like that, wish it was the description.  :) 

i almost missed this, which would have been a shame. ive been looking forward to new drakes!

Well I've got two hybrids now so I went and bred the rest of my morphos and GSDs; including the "forgot how many slots I have open" misfires, that's six hybrids sent to the AP.

Picked up the ones in the volcano easily all 4 and I bred 4 of the others easily no muss no fuss just the way I like it lol

Managed to catch some of the Volcano drops and bribe my one Morpho to spit out a hybrid for me >8) I'm loving the head shape on the Volcano drop so far, I'm gently hoping for a hippo or t-rex or Deathclaw type look!!

I added mine to hatcheries a little late, but I'm excited to see cracks on mine. They should be on time to hatch in a few hours. 

Sigh, trying to trade for the hybrids is rough now, folks are picky. Or I guess nobody's interested in a breeding pair of Royal Emi's anymore.

Kinda wish my GSD's and Morphos had behaved, all I got were 'not interested' this week. ._.