TJ09

2021-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Two new drakes! Nice! And our first drake hybrid.

So far I only have two Volcano eggs and one hybrid, due to not reserving egg space for a release. But stuff is hatching soon and I will catch up!

Thanks TJ, Spatio, and Infinis for this release!

Thank you Spatio and Infi for the release! I'm so pleased to see 2 drakes being released at once and not seperately. 

Hmmm...looks like I somehow have no morphodrake dragons so no hybrids for me yet. ☹️

Snagged 4 of the other new drake though! Thanks spriters! Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Ooh, do I recognise that Volcano baby...? Maybe my memory is failing me xD Very excited either way! Thank you guys!

:yay2::yay2::yay2: DRAKES :yay2::yay2::yay2:

I LOVE drakes.

Hmmmm, the description for the volcano one says, Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It gets into endless amounts of trouble.

... making it the only drake that says "dragon" instead of "drake."

Also, I'm surprised nobody has checked to see where these sort for a hint on the names.

Frankly I was hoping for more of a break between releases, snice I still am reeling after the last one.

But it was an easy one at least.

Yay, a new release :D

I got some new eggs, I can't wait to find how the adults will look like!

25 minutes ago, Fyrebird said:

Hmmmm, the description for the volcano one says, Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It gets into endless amounts of trouble.

... making it the only drake that says "dragon" instead of "drake."

Also, I'm surprised nobody has checked to see where these sort for a hint on the names.

Did so for the cave ones - after Royal Eminence and before Sakuhana. I haven't bred yet - with a hybrid, I catch first and breed later !

But like you - I thought someone would already have done it.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Did so for the cave ones - after Royal Eminence and before Sakuhana. I haven't bred yet - with a hybrid, I catch first and breed later !

But like you - I thought someone would already have done it.

Hybrid sorts between Spotted Greenwing and Stone, so I am betting on Spotted ____!

I don't know what it is about the cave ones that reminds me of Allie Brosh, but I love it. Can't wait to see these little mischief-makers grow up :D

That volcano hatchling is so familiar! Yet I’ll still need a little more to go on :,)

I was hoping we wouldn't get a new release for this month after the big birthday release, but oh well. Was egg locked, but had a few common eggs in there which I just yeeted.

Happy with my four CBs and one hybrid so far, the other breedings were unsuccessful.

I almost forgot about a release for this month. 😆 Thankfully I only had one egg, so I was able to catch the 6 CBs I need for my scroll.  Now to add the other drake to my breeding list. 

I am grateful for a light and simple release after last month's complicated one.  I hope the stay this way for a while.  According to my spreadsheet, I still have over 100 to complete my scroll goals. 😲😳

Thank you DC for the most stress-free release so far, at least in my memory. I greatly appreciate the eggs continuously dropping in the Cave.

It has been fantastic. There haven’t even been five-minute drops. No scrambling for eggs. Just a continuous drop in the Cave. Love it. 

Yay for more drakes! And as nice as new things are, after the 15th birthday I'm thankful for a more moderate release at this time. The May variants are still keeping me busy!

Managed to grab four from the cave, and they are so pretty!  The hatchlings are adorable as well!  I'll hold off on the hybrids, since they can be bred. I'm still trying to get all the birthday releases!  

20 minutes ago, missy_ said:

It has been fantastic. There haven’t even been five-minute drops. No scrambling for eggs. Just a continuous drop in the Cave. Love it. 

Sadly that is probably because drakes. I suspect it is a matter of less demand rather than any change in the numbers being dropped. Still it has been nice! And I haven't seen anyone complaining yet about the all-drake drop, so I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Emerald01 said:

I'm certainly not complaining. I love it!

Oh, so do I! :)

Haven’t been able to catch the other egg yet (honestly I’m a little confused with how the cave is working right now), but I was lucky enough to get the hybrid eggs from all three of the caveborn morphodrakes on my scroll!

Edit: I got one of the new eggs in the cave once I figured out that the only description filling up the volcano was in fact the new release egg. 

Edited by Rhikasa

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Sadly that is probably because drakes. I suspect it is a matter of less demand rather than any change in the numbers being dropped. Still it has been nice! And I haven't seen anyone complaining yet about the all-drake drop, so I could be wrong.

I don't care if you are. I LOVE drakes and I am more than delighted. Thank you, Infinis and spatio.