TJ09

2021-06-27 - June Dragon Release

I was hoping for a red drake. I wonder how much the adult color will be like the egg's.

I'm so happy! Woke up early due to the stupid summer heat, looked for new eggs, got six, bred all my six Morpho x GSD couples (without fertility) and got exactly two eggs, both new. So I'm happily egglocked and going back to sleep now. ☺

Thank you for the new release and good luck to all hunters! 

Good timing! Was able to get the two new Volcano eggs that I needed before the US folks wake up.

Unfortunately, does not have GSD or Morphodrakes for the new hybrid but bred eggs are always less rare than CB so I can do it later.

Woohoo a new release! More drakes! 

Successfully grabbed one from volcano until some egg slots are free.

Can't wait to see how the adult sprites look like! Thanks DC.

Oooh the eggs are very nice but im going to be completely honest i kinda wish a release didnt happen so soon

im still reeling from the birthday event and feeling burned out from hunting for cb pink sapphires and the gemshards

but ill never say no to pretties thank you artists and tj ❤️

The volcano egg description is very familiar...

3 hours ago, Bambi said:

AHHHHH

Morphodrake x Greater Spotted Drake for the Hybrid.

Ah, thanks! I just got one. Too bad one pair wasn't interested. I found I only have two Morpho's! What? How? Oh, well, I've got one of the new ones :D

23 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

The volcano egg description is very familiar...

Just a bit like the Hydrophidius?

Very exciting- I like the drakes! Can't wait to see the new art- thanks TJ and all the creators!

3 hours ago, Bambi said:

AHHHHH

Morphodrake x Greater Spotted Drake for the Hybrid.

Thanks! Got two refusals and one egg. But hybrids will be there all the time!

1 hour ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

Unfortunately, does not have GSD or Morphodrakes for the new hybrid 

The dragons have been cranky lately anyway and there's been a lot of refusals, no egg, no interest or no hybrid.

Need more Purples.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Luckily I managed to get everything easily.  6 from Volcano and two hybrids.   Still lots to work on from birthday release but this does give a breather. I just may be up to date on both releases for the July release!!

I only have three GSDs, it would seem... I'll have to stock up a bit. But I managed to get two new eggs out of them anyway! Huzzah. I also have two of the Volcano egg, and now I must go to bed lol. (My late bedtimes are good for something after all...)

Oooh, finally a hybrid to drakes! ❤️

Tossed 7 hybrids to AP after test breeding 8 pairs for them. Happy hunting for them! :3

I’m so hopelessly behind in my scroll goals I’m not too worried about not having the new hybrids. :) AP catching is just so much easier than the cave so I will get there eventually. 

Btw Long_Before_Sunrise, if you’re the person who has been leaving many eggs and hatchlings on TJ’s page, thank you! It has been super helpful in catching up on old releases I missed.

Oh that was nice 'n easy - 6 Volcano eggs in a row and a pair of the other new egg.

(First pair bred one at once, second bred a Morpho, third and fourth had no interest, but the last pair I had was so nice to breed the second one I needed XD)

Yay a new release I love new releases best part of my month :)

and yay Drakes, we needed more so happy with this- the greater spotted is one of my favourite Drakes so carnt wait to see how these turn out

thank you TJ and spriters

Wahh just my luck this hybrid is from the two species I recently knifed LMAO

Both eggs look stunning and I'm super excited for the red boyos though

Drakes!! Yes! XD It's awesome to see more than one Drake being released, and to finally have a hybrid is fantastic! Unfortunately I can't breed any at the moment (turns out, I somehow have no Greater Spotted Drakes? oops) but otherwise this is a nice, calm release to follow the Birthday one... feels like a bit of a break, except that I have to hunt for GS Drakes later, haha.

Can't wait to see what these look like!

Oh my goodness, our very first Hybrid Drake! Can't wait until those eggs hatch/hatchlings grow up. I have a pretty good feeling about the red-yellow drake egg. ^^
Thankfully I knew the June release was going to happen somewhat soon so I didn't egglock myself...

Four Volcanos and three hybrids [and one Spotted Greenwing, but that's okay because I needed another one to influence female to have gender balance]...I'm content.

Though I have to thank this release for pointing out that I only have 1 male Morpho and 4 Females...need to hunt more Morphos.

That aside, is it just me or does the Volcano drake look a little on the plump side? Still, both hatchlings are adorable.

Edited by ShorahNagi