TJ09

2021-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Got 7 from the Volcano. Thanks TJ!

Because of the "where’d that egg come from...?" I guess tha the blue one is maybe a Vremya hybrid?

Vremya Drake X Greater Spotted give me a Vremya 😕

Edited by Nightmon
idk where I read algue

I was thinking greater spotted drake x tarantula hawk as well, but unfortunately my one pair only gave me a greater spotted drake.

Only got a Tarantula Hawk from Spotted Drake x Tarantula Hawk. Dun think that's it.

Thank you, TJ!

Hmmm. Now I gotta make some room.I really should have been ready... XD

other new drake is indeed a hybrid! There's a 2nd gen that'll show up in the Abandoned pile in a few days. I, uh, didn't realize I'd grabbed 8 Volcanos instead of six, oops. 

I'm not sure if it's okay to say what the pairing is?

Edit: Since someone else just said it: can confirm that the pairing I tried was Greater Spotted and Morpho. 

Edited by naturalcyber

I tried Vremya drake with a Tatterdrake, Glaucus drake and a Greater Spotted Drake. Got 1 refusal (Tatterdrake), one vremya and one Glaucus.

Greater Spotted Drake x Morphodrake got me a new egg! Love the combo! Thank you TJ and Spriters for an easy release! 😁

Edited by acm1923

Just now, acm1923 said:

Greater Spotted Drake x Morphodrake got me a new egg!

was just coming to report the same from discord.

Just now, acm1923 said:

Excellent! Thank you!

1 minute ago, acm1923 said:

Confirmed! I also got the other new egg from my greater spotted/morphodrake pair

Dang, I only have one Greater Spotted and Morphodrake and I've already breed them, guess I'm gonna try the trade hub for them 😂

Bred both my pairs, and just got morpho eggs.  Is that normal on the first night of a release??

Just now, Raziella said:

Bred both my pairs, and just got morpho eggs.  Is that normal on the first night of a release??

You're not the only one, I got two regulars and one refusal. Either they're exceedingly rare or something's up with the breeding. 

Bred 4 greater spotted x morpho pairs and just morpho and greater spotted eggs, unfortunate. But not the first hybrid release I couldn't get on the first week.

Edited by Ashywolf

I only have 2 morphodrakes. One gave me a greater spotted egg, the other gave me a refusal. Next week, I guess.

1 minute ago, CaityG said:

Man, that was the first combo I tried, and *all* of mine where not interested. Feelsbad.

I got 2 greater spotted, one hybrid and one refusal before I ran out of Greater Drakes. 

i'm really glad my scroll was egg free and my hunch about tonight was right.

13 minutes ago, redwolf said:

Confirmed! I also got the other new egg from my greater spotted/morphodrake pair

I only got a refusal, greater spotted egg and a morphodrake egg. 😭

Edited by RagaDal

17 attempts and only one resulted in a hybrid. Guess these are on the rarer side, then. 

I tried unsuccessfully....2 morphdrakes and 2 greater spotted drakes...darn!