TJ09

2021-06-27 - June Dragon Release

Oh the sabertooth bulls are such darlings. Sweet pudgy wittle baby. I want to eat roasted mushrooms with them.

Wing anatomy on the spotted teal is so pleasing to look at. I want to see the full-spread wingspan!

On 6/28/2021 at 5:45 PM, Leilani said:

Managed to catch some of the Volcano drops and bribe my one Morpho to spit out a hybrid for me >8) I'm loving the head shape on the Volcano drop so far, I'm gently hoping for a hippo or t-rex or Deathclaw type look!!

I'm back to say WOWWW they're even better than I was hoping <333  I'm also blown away by how much I ended up liking the Spotted Teals adult sprite!!  the head shape is so lovely and the antlerssss god I love drakes what a good release

10 hours ago, Silverwatermist said:

Has there happened to be any extra info from the spriters/creators about the new Drakes? Not trying to be pushy or demanding, I just know sometimes the creators give some details about their dragons in the release thread, and want to make sure I didn't miss anything about the Drakes :)  I'd love to know more about these two, but if there are no plans to say anything, that's fine as well!

@Shokomon is the person to ask (at least for the Bull Drakes)! :D

I'd also love some extra Lore™ goodies!!

Before this gets closed, thanks again for the awesome release TJ/spriters/conceptors! An all-drake release (and the first drake hybrid!) is an awesome surprise. Already bred one of my newly-adulted Spotted Teals, I'm determined to make messies out of these! lol 

Thank you to TJ and the spriters!  I named my Spotted Teal Drake 'Turquoise Leopard' and my Sabertooth Bull Drake 

'Aatxe Drake.'

I kinda wish we could breed Sabertooth Bull Drakes with Pitfires because that would probably make for a good pairing.  But if memory serves, you can't breed Drakes with non-Drakes.

Neat new dragons. I got the hybrid one on my first attempt at breeding for it, then this morning I accidentally abandoned it when I went to hide it to prevent it from getting sick lol.

5 hours ago, oyamu said:

Neat new dragons. I got the hybrid one on my first attempt at breeding for it, then this morning I accidentally abandoned it when I went to hide it to prevent it from getting sick lol.

Let me know if you need a replacement, I'm happy to breed extras for people once I free up some space.

i'm happy to have a new drake release! the sabertooths have a ton of personality and the spotted teal drakes are just gorgeous ❤️ makes me want to see more drakes and drake hybrids down the line, they're so cool

21 minutes ago, Sundew said:

i'm happy to have a new drake release! the sabertooths have a ton of personality and the spotted teal drakes are just gorgeous ❤️ makes me want to see more drakes and drake hybrids down the line, they're so cool

Ditto, I'm excited to see what the future holds for Drakes! If there's another hybrid one day, it might make an interesting lineage with the Spotted Teals :) Thanks again for the great release!

I just keep looking at the Sabertooth's little wings and thinking how cute they are! I don't think cute is the word that should come to mind for these fierce beasts, but it is! XD

Pardon my lateness as I was on a business trip, but I suppose this can be closed since we have adults :P Lovely release!