HeatherMarie

Breed-sort bug/weirdness new Florets

Not sure if this is a bug or intended but it seems counter-intuitive... The new 'Alstro' Florets don't seem to actually sort all together when using breed-sort. It looks like maybe it's going old-new by color, so Iris Floret purple then Alstro Floret purple and so on.... Except even that isn't actually right. 

As my screenshot shows, the new-yellow-Florets don't actually fully sort after the old-yellow-Florets. As far as I can tell it seems to be sorting strictly by date within the purple/yellow/peach groupings without regard to the actual *type* of Floret: I have a recent yellow Iris that sorts in the middle of my yellow Alstros, as seen here. I could sorta-maybe see logic for this sorting if the new-colors were strictly sprite extensions or something, but given that they actually have *different* Encyclopedia entries that doesn't actually make sense. 

Could this be caused by the fact the Encyclopedia entries for the two types of Florets don't actually specify any difference name-wise (they both show exactly as 'Floret Wyvern')

image.png.6a38b457d7561507cb033323ba1d892d.png

I was wondering about this as well, and it does seem confusing. Is it a glitch or permanent?

*BUMP*

I'd really like to know if this is an actual bug or if it's intended to be like this? I don't think it makes sense at all for the different Florets to be mixed like this in breed-sort, but if it's not a bug it would at least be nice to know that.

Another bump? This is just so confusing and I don't understand why they are sorting this way. If it's intended to be like this, it would at least be nice to know that (and maybe why?). 

image.jpeg.2a98c8db9518864735a73c47e508978a.jpeg

I still think they should be labelled the way Prize Dragon (Eastern) and Prize Dragon (Western) and other multi-variant breeds are. I suspect that's the reason why they sort weird: because there is no distinction in their naming.