SomeRandomCorviknight

Write a story with the magic of auto fill.

See the three words that appear at the top of your keyboard? Press them to make a sentence. The next person adds on to it. Let’s go!

The next door is a cat and a furry is in the back of the car and I am sobbing on the phone with my cat.

I'm on a desktop computer that doesn't do the predictive text thing, but let's see what my phone says when I use the notes app...

Well, here's a reason for sobbing on the phone:

The waiter was nice but not a good waiter.

Same here!

"To be a good day man who was the only thing I have been working on, it was a temporary and permanent closure of the year."

Um, wot. XD

Didn't you have to work out, your mind must go to the left to use them.

I'm on my computer, so the autofill isn't personalized. 

Us was of the inn of Moreno called second the anhedonia.

The Calico had been able and is moons old and is the thingy representing the top-right of the camp that is a bit of context and is not the laptop that is ignored by clicking on it was before the first time today and it was also meant to anyone mentioned here in the Dark Forest that was not the sofa in the top-right of the ideas that comes after reading now that you have been out and about Apprentices years ago I have some generators without learning HTML from the one that has it all of them and then writing it on the counter and then writing them all over the place and then writing it down the wrong path and then writing it back to camp before we both get in trouble 

Raid defense and the world has been in the same place as likely as likely 🙃 in your generator by clicking the link and then writing the following pages 😀 to create complex layouts without learning HTML to make your lines and press 😀 for your own business and your lines of the camp by themselves but you ar 👍 and you are some of them all the comments at once aaaaaa I think you will automatically choose 😀 from your favorite web page after reading this article 🦃your favorite blog about this blog has been out of camp 🏕 for years ago now I think it would have been able to escape from the top-right of the 🌎 and then writing it down to the power of infinity ♾️ to get a better idea on what you would want to kill and how you could get a good feel about it 😀 you are some generators you can use it for the username of Stratford James and the world 🌎 to create nice-looking generators without learning HTML the one you're reading 📚 is not a problem 👌 you are some of the items joined together with plugins for the username and password to create complex layouts without learning HTML 😀 I don't try it all out for me 🐻

Hmmm how are you doing today I wanna get you to sleep with all your friends and family for fun and adventure time with my dad to get the crabs out there for the first time in a while 

E

Excuse me-