soullessheartofsteel

ANSWERED:Sunrise egg not hatching?

No idea what's going on-- morning came and went several times and it has a ton of views. Am I missing something really obvious?

Screenshot_20210615-221157_Firefox.jpg

Possibly stupid question, but just double-checking, did you have it fogged at any point? Did you double-check the DC-time and make sure it was unfogged in between 6pm and midnight or 6am and noon DC-time? Some 'stubborn' breeds need more stats than that but Suns aren't usually one of them, not sure why it wouldn't hatch with those stats as long as it was unfogged during the correct times. 

I had the same situation as you, but it is odd if morning's come and gone! Check the time difference - are you sure it was unfogged and in the hatchery(ies) in the needed timeslot by DC time, not your own timezone? Idk if it corresponds, but it might not.

Oh crud, you're right about the fogging... I fogged it overnight since it got sick, and unfogged it when i woke up, but I'm a night owl who's about 3 hours behind DC time. It must have been past noon on DC by the time I unfogged. Thanks guys, I definitely wouldn't have been able to realize that that was it. How embarrassing!