Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eeveeloverkitty

New-ish would like mentor

Hello,

I would like to request a mentor. I had an account when I was younger but have lost my login for that account.

I remember loving my dragons and decided to make a new account.

I honestly do not remember much on how to post properly and would love to relearn.

Super excited! 

Eeveeloverkitty 

Hello and welcome back! I'm a mentor and would love to help you! You can send me a PM if you'd like, or if you want another mentor you can request one in The Mentoring Project. Good luck!

I also love Eevee. ;) 

On 6/14/2021 at 10:15 PM, Eeveeloverkitty said:

Hello,

I would like to request a mentor. I had an account when I was younger but have lost my login for that account.

I remember loving my dragons and decided to make a new account.

I honestly do not remember much on how to post properly and would love to relearn.

Super excited! 

Eeveeloverkitty 

@Eeveeloverkitty, when you get back on the forums (looks like you’ve been off since June 14), make a post in the following thread and ask for a mentor: 

Mentoring is usually done by PM, email, etc. Once you request a mentor in that thread, someone will reach out to you by PM (PM=“private messaging” on the forum.). When you respond to the PM that you are interested in accepting a mentor, they will post in the mentor thread that you are being mentored by [name of your mentor]. That’s how to get that process rolling. :)

Good luck, and welcome back to DC!