Yubelchen

Filter by: Frozen

Sorry if that was suggested already, but it came to my attention that you cant filter by frozen hatchlings.

I wanted to take a look if i missed out any hatchlings i froze out of curiosity over the many years of playing this game since i wanted

to start getting a collection going, but i cant filter by that and its honestly wierd since it is a game mechanic just like BSA which you can sort by

Sure, i made a group for them now, but that is not the optimal solution considering i had to scroll through 2k+ dragons by now and some got even four or eight times that amount

So its a simple thing, but i think it goes a long way to be able to filter by that and see all the adorable hatchlings

(I dont want any discussion over if freezing is okay or not, thats not the topic here, I just want to an extra filter option for an existing game mechanic just like BSA)

Edited by Yubelchen
typo

Yes please! I actually didn't realize this wasn't possible. If you use the temp 'sort by' 'age' drop-down it will show all frozens before any adults, but that's not a great way to check what breeds you might be missing as there doesn't seem to be a way to change what order the 'age sort' goes in (I tried changing my scroll-sort to check, and no matter what automatic-scroll-sort I use the scroll-page 'age' sort still seems to show the frozens by date).

(edit: Also, there's no filter for 'show adults', so just as we can't filter for frozen hatchies we also can't filter for adults. Seems like both of those things would be very helpful...)

Edited by HeatherMarie

On 6/10/2021 at 9:12 PM, HeatherMarie said:

(edit: Also, there's no filter for 'show adults', so just as we can't filter for frozen hatchies we also can't filter for adults. Seems like both of those things would be very helpful...)

(I didnt saw the edit)

Honestly, these kinds of filters should be in too, hell, we dont even have a "Filter by: Hatchlings" but we got a filter specificly for eggs & unfrozen hatchlings, like, thoise are easy to guess filters that should be in anyway

A frozen filter would be greatly appreciated; having to track frozens manually is a nightmare on a scroll as large as mine is, and I know I don't have the largest scroll out there.

Is this suggestion strictly for the filtering option on our scrolls? Cause I support adding that, but I'd also really like it to be a filtering option when adding dragons to groups. I don't understand why that's not a thing already, really, we can filter by breed and gen but not growth stage? Making a group for all frozens is super annoying right now. 

Support!

I created a frozen group, but since I have pretty extensive custom sorting on my scroll, it was very nerve-wracking.

I opened a tab of custom sort edit.
Opened a new tab, set my scroll to age sort, saved.

Made my group since frozens are sorted at the top of all the adult dragons.

Then went back to my custom sort tab and saved it.

But it was scary in that if I lost the custom sort tab, my custom sorting would just be GONE.

3 hours ago, Azarkiel said:

Support!

I created a frozen group, but since I have pretty extensive custom sorting on my scroll, it was very nerve-wracking.

I opened a tab of custom sort edit.
Opened a new tab, set my scroll to age sort, saved.

Made my group since frozens are sorted at the top of all the adult dragons.

Then went back to my custom sort tab and saved it.

But it was scary in that if I lost the custom sort tab, my custom sorting would just be GONE.

A bit late but there's a dropdown to temporarily sort your dragons by things like age and breed to the right of the filter dropdown

27 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

A bit late but there's a dropdown to temporarily sort your dragons by things like age and breed to the right of the filter dropdown

But then I'd have to click in to each of 400+ frozen hatchlings to change their grouping...

Alternatively, I'd love "Add to group by CSV of codes" but that's a new topic.

I'd like it very much if we could filter by frozen. It would make it a lot easier to see which ones we've collected already.