Vax_Skywalker

Wings of Fire

Hi everyone! Today i would like to talk about the book series i am currently reading called Wings of Fire! I am currently on book number 8 Escaping Peril. I highly recommend this because not only is it about dragons its still being written and is really good

I am reading WOF right now. A nice YA read, and it feels nostalgic even though I haven’t heard of it until recently!  Especially since I was the kid who read the fantasy talking animal series all the time, it’s like going back to those times. 

Oh, I love these books too! I'm currently on book 13 (cycle 3). I started reading a few months ago, very entertaining books! 

Been obsessed with that series for years! I’m currently re-reading the Dragonet Prophecy but in Italian since I’m trying to learn and reading a familiar book seems like a good goal to work towards

Love these books! I had the same idea but for Spanish, cool to see someone using the same book as me! :) 

Edited by Sonagon

I was like “well I’ve read this book at least ten times” bc I read it over and over again while I was still waiting for more of the arc to release back when it was new.  So I figured I knew it well enough to start with that 😂

Haven’t gotten very far because they still do use some vocab I haven’t had any cause to learn before, but it’s really interesting seeing what gets lost in translation/changed because there isn’t an exact synonym in Italian compared to the original English! Props to translation/localization teams; they put a lot of effort into things

Hey! I LOVE this series! Currently waiting for book #15 to be in paperback, and the side novels are the best (DARKSTALKER!!!!!)

Wings of Fire was such a formative piece of media for me. I haven’t had time to read some of the more recent books but the series is so good! The Scholastic forums for WoF (back when they were still around) was my first exposure to forums and fandom lol.