sakurakid

ANSWERED:Cantormaris Dragon variant?

Guys for me it's a Big trouble.

I have discovered the variant colors of Cantomaris Dragon is possible  with specific option. https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Cantormaris_Dragon

But i check my profile and dragon and i not saw any function ward, earthquake, incubator etc.

wiki explain exist tese functions but i not have find, and not have  understand if exist a specific operation for obtain a color. https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Breed_Specific_Actions

Not have understand! I not have many knowlenge of english i use the translator google and deepl for helpme read.

I desire the variant colors of this dragon, if is possible obtain with specifict action, because  not exist a voice i dc pace for  succeed in these operation?
 please explain me. Thank you

You need to have a specific dragon to do a specific BSA.

Once you have an adult dragon on your scroll, click on the dragon, go to the "Actions" page and you will see the BSA there.

The Red Dragon gives you the BSA Incubate.

The Green Dragon gives you the BSA Earthquake

The White Dragon gives you the BSA Ward

The Magi Dragon gives you the BSA Teleport. You need to have a Cantormaris egg that's been traded to you, and not use any other BSAs on it.

The Aeon Wyvern gives you the BSA Precognition 

8 minutes ago, High Lord November said:

You need to have a specific dragon to do a specific BSA.

Once you have an adult dragon on your scroll, click on the dragon, go to the "Actions" page and you will see the BSA there.

The Red Dragon gives you the BSA Incubate.

The Green Dragon gives you the BSA Earthquake

The White Dragon gives you the BSA Ward

The Magi Dragon gives you the BSA Teleport. You need to have a Cantormaris egg that's been traded to you, and not use any other BSAs on it.

The Aeon Wyvern gives you the BSA Precognition 

really thank you !🤩 Finally i have understand! And i have ward my first egg. I'm so happy!

23 hours ago, sakurakid said:

really thank you !🤩 Finally i have understand! And i have ward my first egg. I'm so happy!

Happy to help! :)

If you wish a boy or girl dragon the BSA Influence will not change the color of your cantormaris egg.  Influence can be done before or after the other color changing BSA on your cantormaris egg. Exception for earthquake, if the egg hatches then you will be unable to influence afterwards.

You will need an adult male pink dragon to influence for a boy and an adult female pink dragon to influence for a girl. Pink dragon

The BSA used last on an egg (except influence) determines what color the hatchling will be.  

Example:

If you want to incubate an egg and turn it white you need to incubate first and then use ward to get the white variant.  If you reverse that and ward first then incubate, it will be a red hatchling.