Yaeus

ANSWERED:Abandoned egg...?

I had a guardian dragon egg which I accidentally abandoned. Recently, someone found it and has raised it up. I want to trade with them but I don't know their username and I have no magi dragon.... How do I find them, and how could I trade? I'd be willing to give them a dragon, if they are willing...

The guardian egg ID is ~code removed, please don't post codes to eggs you don't own~, and it wasn't bred.

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Removed egg code

If the dragon is all grown, sadly, you won't be able to trade with them any other way. It looks like yours is just a hatchling, however, the user disabled their username, which probably means they don't want to be contacted or identified.

There's really nothing you can do - but at least it's CB, so you can get another easily enough. If it had been bred you could have renamed the parents, but...

4 hours ago, Yaeus said:

I had a guardian dragon egg which I accidentally abandoned. Recently, someone found it and has raised it up. I want to trade with them but I don't know their username and I have no magi dragon.... How do I find them, and how could I trade? I'd be willing to give them a dragon, if they are willing...

The guardian egg ID is ~removed~ and it wasn't bred.

Once an egg is abandoned, it's fair game for anyone. If someone doesn't want to be contacted, please do not harass them. This is why we have the ability to hide scroll names in the first place, so people aren't harassed like this. Hopefully that's understandable.

Do not post egg codes that are not yours - it opens up others to harassment and viewbombing.