Paradisiske

Another trophy level with more egg/freeze slots included

Just how it is. Name it after another metal or a gem.  I would prefer being able to go up to 10 eggs and 30 hatchies but only going up to 9 eggs and 27 hatchies is fine too. 

We're reaching 300 dragon breeds. its a lot. Having another trophy level to have more eggs/hatchies especially around new release times would be nice. 

Maybe 1,500 adult dragons for 9 egg/27 hatchies and 2,000 adult dragons for 10 eggs/30 hatchies. 

Edited by Paradisiske

Support, mainly because 10 eggs / 30 hatchies is a nice round number to conclude on and it'd give older players something fresh to work towards!

edit// as for name, especially for the 10/30 tier - maybe Diamond?

Edited by Falorni

This topic has come up a few times. This is the most recent one (and it has a link within to an older post)

That aside, I agree that we could use another step up in trophies. Even if it only gives us one more slot would be very helpful - especially now that we've got so many breeds and people have so many breeding projects that get interrupted with new releases.

3 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

This topic has come up a few times. This is the most recent one (and it has a link within to an older post)

That aside, I agree that we could use another step up in trophies. Even if it only gives us one more slot would be very helpful - especially now that we've got so many breeds and people have so many breeding projects that get interrupted with new releases.

Thank you for linking this. Yes especially because of how holiday breeding is getting more hectic. 

Longtime supporter of this idea. 

We need more levels. 10 eggs and 30 slots for 2500 dragons would be awesome for a start.

I've posted on this for years in the Unrealistic Demands threads, and was delighted when we got to 8/24, but that was years ago now, and as the number of breeds increase, so does our need for more egg and hatchling space.

Please, please, please, please, TJ?

22 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

We need more levels. 10 eggs and 30 slots for 2500 dragons would be awesome for a start.

this looks like great numbers to me. support. 

The thing with all this is - when we only had gold, we got loads of threads saying we needed platinum. If we were to get another trophy - we'd very soon just have another thread like this. 8 eggs is ideal for lineage building and the rest - it's a really good number. I would want 16, if we were to go up...

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The thing with all this is - when we only had gold, we got loads of threads saying we needed platinum. If we were to get another trophy - we'd very soon just have another thread like this. 8 eggs is ideal for lineage building and the rest - it's a really good number. I would want 16, if we were to go up...

You are right, of course. ;) We would never be satisfied! Remember when we  all had only 4? (And a 5th slot for a bred egg.)

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

8 may be ideal for lineage building for yourself but I disagree. 16 would be wonderful!!!!!!

We used to have a lot less in this game but asked for more and got more. Nothing wrong with asking for some more and getting some more :)

so much support for this. As long as the website keeps growing, so should the egg limits IMO!

10 hours ago, Paradisiske said:

8 may be ideal for lineage building for yourself but I disagree. 16 would be wonderful!!!!!!

We used to have a lot less in this game but asked for more and got more. Nothing wrong with asking for some more and getting some more :)

It's VERY frustrating not being able to have enough egg slots for a lineage. 8 makes a full base layer. As many have pointed out over the years - especially over Hallowe'en - 7 was absolutely AWFUL - so very wrong ! When it went to 8, it made such a difference; at once you could get a full set to breed (next year !)

But how could it possibly hurt lineage building if we have more than the current slots? You can still use the 8 for your lineage purposes just as before...with an added bonus of however many more TJ is willing to give us. 

I think 10 eggs and 30 total is a good number, but honestly I support any kind of increase at this point. There are so many different breeds nowadays, I've been practically locked all the time since the birthday release and I'm still struggling to collect the bare basics that I need. 

No it's just the frustration of it not being at least an EVEN number so you can get pairs - I realise it has no logic, but...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

i support, and honestly wouldn't mind unlocking more and more after so long. 😁

sure, having something like 30 egg slots would be ridiculous, but if you raised a million or five million dragons to earn it, then hey, you deserve it.

I'd be all for this!   I now have 11,980 grown dragons, so it's been quite a while since I had a new trophy and extra egg slot to look forward to!  :)

Maybe the new level could be based on something more than numbers, even - like "15,000 grown dragons of at least 250 breeds" or "20,000 grown dragons with each body type represented" or something?  To add a little extra challenge for high-level players.

Or keep it strictly numerical, I guess, and pick any number over 11,980.  :D

Edit: also, could we get more freezes as we level up, please?  That would be great!

Edited by sorenna

I support, not just to have an even number but also as a sorta balance between the number of breeds that exist overall and the amount of eggs/hatchlings you can have with the trophy

Also more Freeze slots for Avatar of Nature's sake, 18 is an odd number too and i am also just starting with it so i got a TON to freeze

30 would be a dream but 20 would be fine too

Full support.  I am so behind on my lineage projects  Not complaining about new releases, but the more complicated the collecting becomes, the harder it is to keep up with  lineages. 10 and 30 would be  good.

I'll add my support, I'm a bit skeptical we'll actually get higher trophies with higher limits (just based on some old stuff TJ said) but no real reason not to support. Personally I'd prefer the next trophy to be at 2,000 simply because it's double the current high-trophy, the same way the then-new Platinum was double the then-highest Gold trophy. 

I'll also mention that while I know suggestions of higher trophies are often prompted by wanting more slots, I'd be totally happy with higher trophies that were more just status-markers with no increased benefits. Personally I'd *love* to have multiple higher trophies including some that even us long-time players may not be at yet... When the Platinum was implemented I just got it automatically because I had well over 1k by then. A new 2k (or even 5k) trophy I'd get immediately as well.... I'd love to have a trophy to actually work towards, instead of just new trophies that a lot of us will just get immediately because we are already past that number. The numbers would need to be realistic of course (some of the older threads had ridiculously high numbers proposed), but yeah. That's why I mention trophies without increased slots, simply because it's probably more likely to get *multiple* higher trophies if they don't necessarily include those benefits. 

.... Maybe if there are a handful of new trophies added, every other one comes with higher benefits? Like, it would go Platinum, then Diamond with no increase, then Emerald with an increase, then Sapphire without, then Ruby with.... (Just grabbing trophy-names from the earlier linked thread for demonstration sake). (While I'm aware people asking for higher trophies probably wouldn't want it to go this way, I'm just putting it out there since it seems possibly more likely than continuing to add trophies with benefits each time...)

Lets be SUPER RADICIAL. Double the egg slots with each trophy level. Increase it by 2 each time instead of 1. And increase the hatchy slots by 4 instead of 3 each level.

AND DO NOTHING ELSE.

Support for more slot!

But like Marie said I'd also really love some indication or metal for reaching say 2k, 5k, 10k, etc dragons even if it comes with no slot increase, a nice goal to work towards. 

25 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

But like Marie said I'd also really love some indication or metal for reaching say 2k, 5k, 10k, etc dragons even if it comes with no slot increase, a nice goal to work towards. 

I'll go along with this too,  just because I like trophies, but more egg and hatchie slots would be great as well.  These days I notice that there are a lot of people who have been active for many years and who have rather large scrolls.  While it's nice to give everyone promotions,  why not consider making one or more high level trophies that even older members would have to strive for.  Whether or not they came with additional slots,  it would be nice to have some goals to look forward to.