lexi_

DC records scroll check not working

i'd just asked to make sure that DC records is an official site by TJ and i was told it is, so i thought here was the best place to come to report this. if i am wrong, then sorry ^^;

the scroll check feature doesnt seem to be working for me, i'm not sure if its up for anyone else. is it perhaps because of the new username change feature? i don't know what's causing it exactly, but when i log in to the site to check my scroll, it shows this message:

image.png.223841d4294e342ec96f174c41305eb7.png

my scroll is not hidden. does this work for anyone else, or is it just me having this issue?

27 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

It's working for me

have you changed your in-cave username lately? 

i've changed mine recently and i'd like to know if that's the issue or not. 

I'm on mobile and it does not work for me. I've tried several times recently, logging in as always and it says it is checking my scroll, then just returns me to the login page.

It does seem to work for others so I have no clue what the problem may be.

And my scroll name has been the same since 2010.

Edited by dragongrrl

It is working for me. It actually had me still logged on from a few days ago, but it updated my numbers.

I only changed the capitalization on my name.

I wasn't aware it was ever "fixed". It was reported forever ago that it didn't work for a lot of people and I stopped even trying to get in. At the time it was throwing an endless loop: check scroll, it asks for your log in, then says it can't till you log into your scroll and puts back on the login page. And that's the result I just got again just now.

24 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

I wasn't aware it was ever "fixed". It was reported forever ago that it didn't work for a lot of people and I stopped even trying to get in. At the time it was throwing an endless loop: check scroll, it asks for your log in, then says it can't till you log into your scroll and puts back on the login page. And that's the result I just got again just now.

Exactly what happens to me, and yes, it has been going on for two or three months.

It works for me mostly, except I thought it used to give more stats and it can't find offspring for any of my dragons because it says my dragon with the most offspring has 0.

Same as purple - for me everything is working except the offspring thing

When I was last in, maybe late January, the offspring stats were not working. That's been down a while, same on AoND.

But scroll stats still work for me on AoND and EDS. It's only TJ's site that doesn't work. 

Still does not work from my phone. Asks me to log in, says it's checking my scroll, and then it asks me to log in again.

53 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Still OK on my PC.

Yeah, if I had a desktop/laptop, I could probably use it. But I'm stuck doing this from my phone for the past five months, and it doesn't seem to work at all for mobile users.